1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's true. No Marvel villain comes close to the expert villainy of Thanos.

Hahaha youre hilarious...

NuOVkdA.jpg
Zpx1Vq7.jpg
Hzeu82y.jpg

Let's be clear, comic nerds, I'm talking about the thread title incarnation -- thus the MCU incarnation of Thanos versus other MCU movie villains.

And Thanos runs rings around any movie version of Doom yet.

Agreed. MCU Thanos is a f-ing badass. The only thing he's wearing is a wife-beater and boom goes half of the universe...

I'm sorry but this doesn't prove anything. The character you showed us is God Doom, which is his most powerful version in comics and he is obviously more powerful than standart base Thanos. Only this version of Doom is a universal threat, normally he is on Avengers level. However, Thanos is always a bigger threat, and him with the Infinity Gauntlet or Heart of the Universe is one of the most powerful villain in Marvel. Yes Doom is also good, but only second after Thanos, and the third would be Galactus in my opinion.

Despite the hate the first two Fox movies got, I always liked both Dr. Doom designs. I wouldn’t mind if a third party company tackled them.

Well, Sideshow teased fans with Doom, Classic Iron Man & Spidey when they first announced a line of 1/6 scale Marvel comic based figures.

They showed a pic, then never made them.

Attachments

• sideshow.jpg
    sideshow.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 146
Well, Sideshow teased fans with Doom, Classic Iron Man & Spidey when they first announced a line of 1/6 scale Marvel comic based figures.

They showed a pic, then never made them.

To be fair, I don’t think that line is finished. We could still see those other characters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back