1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

This would have been a perfect way to do it. Should have brought Wong he had practice :lol

What's crazy is it was my wife who pointed this out to me. No she doesn't read comics or watch anywhere near as many movies as I do. Yet, after seeing the film once before her and being on forums for a couple of days, she was the first person to point this out to me.

Spoiler Spoiler:

This would have been a perfect way to do it. Should have brought Wong he had practice :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I like this explanation. I actually like it a lot. It would explain why this theory wasn't even attempted in the first place.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I like that explanation as well.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I like that explanation as well.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't normally put down an NRD for something so far out, but I simply wanted to feel secure I was getting this guy. His impact on film is enormous and truly memorable. Ordered.

I would definitely put him in the conversation for best marvel antagonist along with Red Skull, Winter Soldier, and Loki. I would have a hard time ranking the four of them.

I would definitely put him in the conversation for best marvel antagonist along with Red Skull, Winter Soldier, and Loki. I would have a hard time ranking the four of them.

I agree that Thanos is excellent, maybe even the best MCU villain so far. I don't think Red Skull was done all that well though. Pretty one note villain. They really should have made better use of Hugo Weaving's talent.

I agree that Thanos is excellent, maybe even the best MCU villain so far. I don't think Red Skull was done all that well though. Pretty one note villain. They really should have made better use of Hugo Weaving's talent.

Agreed that Red Skull is the most wasted villain; Weaving played him the best he could, but the material just didn't offer him much to do. Even with the weakness of the villain, Weaving still did an amazing job and he was great in every scene.

After procrastinating, went ahead and pre-ordered at SS. I'm worried its going to sell out very soon; happy to get my order in for this amazing figure.

The Red Skull is so far down as compared to the others IMO. Like others said he wasn't given anything; I was surprised they got rid of him so fast. Expected Cap's classic villain to be the villain in more than 1 movie.

Avengers 3 Spoilers:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Red Skull ran away from nearly every confrontation with Cap.

At one point Cap even asks "Why are you running?"

Red Skull ran away from nearly every confrontation with Cap.

At one point Cap even asks "Why are you running?"

Perhaps I need to watch The First Avenger again:lol. It's been a long time. I love the Hot Toys release of Red Skull though. Came with nearly enough stuff to build two pretty excellent figures.

Back