1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peaceful Thanos in Annihilation was great, hope they create something similar to this.

287786-180756-thanos.jpg

Are you buying this Thanos... or waiting for part 2 Thanos?

I already pre-ordered this one. I was very 'meh' about the non armor look, until seeing the movie.

I actually 'got it' when he got the 2nd stone and dropped the armor. He was like "don't need this anymore...."

This movie, and his role, was just too good to pass on this one. The only figure I'm planning on buying. IF they did the BO (which they won't) I might consider them, if only for EM.

I know what it's like to lose crops. To feel so desperately that you're right about fertilizer, yet to fail all the same. Plow it. Yield from it. Crop still arrives.

I hope Thanos' look grows on me. I love the movie and really like Thanos as a villain, but I just don't like the outfit they chose for him.

Hate to think I have to wait for Part 2 to get a better look... but I doubt they would offer two 16" Thani from this one movie.

I hope Thanos' look grows on me. I love the movie and really like Thanos as a villain, but I just don't like the outfit they chose for him.

Hate to think I have to wait for Part 2 to get a better look... but I doubt they would offer two 16" Thani from this one movie.

Do you like the armored version from the Hulk fight.

I don't find anything wrong with the outfit after having seen the movie. I am curious if we'll get a different outfit for part 2. I feel like this one will shoot up in value quickly if we don't.

I don't find anything wrong with the outfit after having seen the movie. I am curious if we'll get a different outfit for part 2. I feel like this one will shoot up in value quickly if we don't.

I'm pretty sure they are saving the armoured Thanos look for the final movie. But for me the real question is will HT do him with the gauntlet or not ? Will it be a big part of the movie again ? Given the marketing push for it this time, I'm thinking it probably won't be.

Missing out on a Thanos with gauntlet would be kill me....

Who knows what role Thanos will play in the next film. He may or may not wear a gauntlet. He will most likely wear a new outfit, since every MCU character wears a new suit in every film. Thanos isn't even the same color in every film. :lol

One thing is certain. The IW look is the Thanos wins all, full gauntlet, snap version.

Ke2Oseg.jpg

I'm pretty sure they are saving the armoured Thanos look for the final movie. But for me the real question is will HT do him with the gauntlet or not ? Will it be a big part of the movie again ? Given the marketing push for it this time, I'm thinking it probably won't be.

Missing out on a Thanos with gauntlet would be kill me....

Assuming this doesn't sell out before it ships (which doesn't happen often), we should get previews to Avengers 4 before this is in hand and we'll know then if he has another outfit.

Back