1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want to order this, but I figure by the time it ships next year we'll find out if there will be another version in his armor with the gauntlet. So I'm waiting for now.

I don't think you'll have both. The *point* of the no-armor look is he doesn't need it.

Agreed that he doesn't need the armor but they could have made him look much better than purple tank top and brown pants. I'm hoping we get something cooler looking in the future. That's what I am holding outfor.

Good to see Thanos will likely have high sales...

He was wearing his armor in the opening scene, I wonder why HT didn't include at least the shoulder armor and helmet?

Notice how he dropped his armor as soon as he was about to collect the second stone. As if he didn't need it anymore.
He had his armor on when taking that beating from Hulk.

Notice how he dropped his armor as soon as he was about to collect the second stone. As if he didn't need it anymore.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

Pre-viewing, that was my thoughts exactly. Just curious, have you seen it yet? (you may still feel the same)

Yep, I saw it. I loved Thanos in the movie. I just think appearance wise he looks cooler with the armor.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Agreed that he doesn't need the armor but they could have made him look much better than purple tank top and brown pants. I'm hoping we get something cooler looking in the future. That's what I am holding outfor.

well the way I look at it when Thanos shows up to Titan towards the end he wasn't expecting a fight, I'd wager that if he expected to fight he'd put his armor on like he had in the beginning of the film. Thanos pretty much got jumped at the end there lol

Why would i order before i see the movie? its a movie masterpiece fig and if the movie is **** why would I want it?

Yep, I saw it. I loved Thanos in the movie. I just think appearance wise he looks cooler with the armor.

Spoiler Spoiler:

24274660_143710363063850_1954132509620961280_n.jpg

The resemblance is uncanny.

Back