1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not that I'm interested but $500 Canadian??? I went into a collectables store the other day and I told my wife how sad collecting has become because everything is so overpriced it's not fun anymore

Ha, what did she say ? "Great, let's go buy me some shoes !" :lol

I like Thanos’ armored look but truthfully I think this figure looks better than the first release. Something about the first version I didn’t quite like as much. I think if this release included at least a helmet for one of the sculpts it would look a bit more cool but I’m growing to like this look overall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Budget stark pics

BC04E011-9C5B-4FBE-8EC5-594B1FC86939.jpegD1490E01-9A4E-429F-A5BD-8BF052E67F03.jpegE9A1FFC1-7F52-4F2D-A7ED-5F36656E5335.jpeg

That Gauntlet is going to be the show stopper in displays. Thats the main selling point to me, and since I don't have any other Marvel villains (sold off my Iron Monger not too long ago), I like the idea of him positioned along Iron Man & Star-Lord.

I'm completely shocked at how "cheap" he is. I figured with Infinity War probably end up being Hot Toys most popular line and the sideshow "tax" would put this well over 400 USD.

Pre-ordered instantly at 376 USD!!

Pop Culture Zone has it for $346. Requires 20% deposit + shipping up front however...

Thanos is basically the same price (+$1) at both SSC & PCZ that Ultron Prime was 3 years ago. I must say, I was expecting to have to fork over much more for the biggest of Marvel's Big Bads.

I cancelled my original GotG Thanos order in the hope of a decent one with a gauntlet later in.

I’m pretty impressed with this dude but two things are making me hesitate. 1) I’d have preferred him with a helmet and 2) rubber arms :O

I’ll need to decide, soon!

That's a good deal too. Forgot about their free shipping for orders over $350. I think I may still go with PCZ. I don't have anything due right now, so from a cash flow standpoint I like the idea of reducing the hit when this arrives next year.

Yea I'll have to hold off for now, got some pending RP that may sway me to order with SSC, but wouldn't mind ordering with someone else truthfully.

That join line on the neck/head is a bit grim

Sent from a point in space and time

Still can't get over how generic Thanos look, just some dude with a glove. Hopefully he won't fall into MCU's list of boring villians, he has never been an interesting character for me.

Passing on this, theres gunna be a better version in a another year or two and the fact theres no regular arm is kinda weak

Back