1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish they gave him a 2nd sculpted bent arm for the other side. Then he'd have even more posing options without worrying about his arm

Passing on this, theres gunna be a better version in a another year or two and the fact theres no regular arm is kinda weak
I mean most people who buy Thanos are going to want him displayed with the Infinity Gauntlet. I can see why they didn’t include a regular arm personally.

Still can't get over how generic Thanos look, just some dude with a glove. Hopefully he won't fall into MCU's list of boring villians, he has never been an interesting character for me.

He better not be boring. Thanos and Thor have the most screen time and if he is boring the movie is boring.

Seriosly am I the only one who digs this look over the armored one. Even tough the he looks cool in the armor. For some reason this version looks more imposing. In the way that he doesn't need no armor to beat the **** out of you, now that he has all the Stones.

I like it but i'm not ordering anything until after i see the movie. Already have my tickets for the 6pm show on the the 26th.

He definitely has been growing on me more and more, armored would be nice but if I had to choose, I’d pick this outfit w/ Gauntlet, over armored and no Gauntlet. Maybe they could just make a separate 1/6 Gauntlet for display, can’t swing that 1k for the 1/1 :lol

Still can't get over how generic Thanos look, just some dude with a glove. Hopefully he won't fall into MCU's list of boring villians, he has never been an interesting character for me.

That's really surprising coming from a Marvel fan. lol.

Why does he have a stubble? Do alien grow beards like us humans too?

Well we know they do. Ego had a beard. Half the scrappers in thor3 had beards. Thor has a beard. Odin has a beard. That’s just a few examples.

On top of that, thanos doesn’t even have stubble. He has a bit of stippling or modeling paint but that’s it.

The beard comes in Thanos 3 after he fights with Cull over Proxima being brainwashed to be nice. Or the mirror universe thanos arrives and takes his place but just so everyone watching knows he’s really the imposter he sports a beard.

You’d have to ask Jesus that one...

fb3eca0584e331338111c4183311b9ee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well we know they do. Ego had a beard. Half the scrappers in thor3 had beards. Thor has a beard. Odin has a beard. That’s just a few examples.

On top of that, thanos doesn’t even have stubble. He has a bit of stippling or modeling paint but that’s it.

Ok, not exactly a stubble. But the beard shadow is oddly obvious lol.

Back