1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And there’s that 1/1 fully assembled hot Toys gauntlet as well...so ya know. lol

Yeah that's what I've been telling everyone. All the toys, from Kid's toys to Hot Toys have the complete gauntlet. The only exception is some promo pictures and the poster where Thanos has the Power and Space stones in the Gauntlet.

Wonder if we'll get 2 or 3 head sculpts from HT like Figuarts have done ??

bdb332ea-2af3-4687-8643-29440df9aa75.jpg

3961db05-f6f6-4d65-84a6-dc025c990f0b.jpg

d8c1a2c4-24d2-46cc-bdf3-1b87876bb441.jpg

f0782213-db69-4d70-baaa-4f3459311af6.jpg

I’d like for them to offer a different head than the current GotG version for sure. They need to do something to persuade me to buy a second. Never mind, I’d probably buy the new one anyway. 🤷*♂️

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder if we'll see either=
A.1 version of the hot toys 1/6 Thanos, with interchangeable armor, or
B. 2 versions of Thanos, 1 without the armor but has the infinity gauntlet, but the other version has the armor but no infinity gauntlet...

Would it be too much to ask for a DX release with a non-armored Thanos that includes his armor which can be attached or maybe even a separate body with the armor? And maybe a couple swappable mouth plates? Pretty please Hot Toys??

Would it be too much to ask for a DX release with a non-armored Thanos that includes his armor which can be attached or maybe even a separate body with the armor? And maybe a couple swappable mouth plates? Pretty please Hot Toys??

Two bodies is very unlikely.

Just give me the Thanos in his tank top with his light up gauntlet and call it a day. :lol

Something like AOU hulk? But the price will be crazy.

Could be. But it would probably be rotocast with no joints again. If they went the DX type route, though keep in mind DX is just a name and we have had figures with tons of pack ins not DX so that’s really just a way to make it sound like you get more and it costs more...anyway...I would anticipate swap out arms as adding armor to the seamless arms isn’t such a great idea..and snap on armor like Star lord. However it’s just as likely they do two separate releases. That doesn’t happen a lot for figures from the same film but it does happen.

Could be. But it would probably be rotocast with no joints again. If they went the DX type route, though keep in mind DX is just a name and we have had figures with tons of pack ins not DX so that’s really just a way to make it sound like you get more and it costs more...anyway...I would anticipate swap out arms as adding armor to the seamless arms isn’t such a great idea..and snap on armor like Star lord. However it’s just as likely they do two separate releases. That doesn’t happen a lot for figures from the same film but it does happen.

Totally gets your point.
As for me, i’m just happy with my gotg version.

Back