1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay... here goes.

So based on the scale Motux posted and the photo below:

hot-toys-hulk04.jpg

I used Thor and Cap as my main variable as they are both consistent heights. Which comes out to 12" Figure/6'.4" Actor= Unit of measurement comes to .53333 . So, multiply that by the figures height of 16.5" tall Hulk comes out to be 8'.8" tall based on Hot Toys measurements. Now, Hot Toys has Thanos listed at 15" tall and using the same method he would come to about 7'10". Then again, I'm using what I remember of high school math to figure this. I write computer scripts, not code ;) .

I’d have guessed 7ft or 7.5ft tall based on the size difference between hulk and thanos. Which is a few inches taller then his comic counterpart. Based on all the previous evidence and what i can see from the trailer. I get using old toys to get a height isn’t ideal. But even if hot toys was way off, which I doubt, I can’t see how he they where that far off. It would make the gotg figure 1/9 scale not 1/6. Pretty big mistake.

And the trailer screen cap has a very young girl (who grows up to be 5ft7 ish) waist high. Even full grown next to him it would be hard to get 9ft tall. The soldiers in the picture are chitari who where around normal human height in A1. They would have to be 8ft plus in that scene for thanos to be 9ft tall. Seems pretty odd to have such a massive size difference film to film.

Why do you think the guards are 8ft tall? They are chitari. They where no where near that tall in A1

I got that from you when you said "8 foot tall henchmen" -- did you mean the Black Order? Thought you meant the guards.

Anyway, the "guards" in the armor (Chitauri) look much taller then the people they are holding back.

Yeah sorry I meant the black order. Lol

I saw a quote about thanos being 9ft tall but it was from Tom Holland and i don’t think it means he’s actually 9ft tall. He said Brolin had a tennis ball (sight line marker) attached two feet above his head and when he speaks he’s suddenly a 9ft tall thanos. Seems just like talk. Brolin not 7 ft tall so a 2 foot height addition wouldn’t make him 9 ft anyway.

Last edited:
Comic heights-
Thor is supposed to be 6’ 6”
Thanos is supposed to be 6’ 7”
Hulk is supposed to be 7’ to 8’ depending on how angry he is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I buy 4K HDR discs but not regular DVDs, and I’m at the comic shop every Wednesday. ��*♂️

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Same here. Though I’m not as religious about my comics. I try to make it every week, but often fail. Lol
I’ll buy bluray if there’s no 4K release too.

Since we are not talking about the Thanos figure at the moment, I just picked up the Thanos trade paperbacks for the newer series from 2017. Really enjoying it. Will probably try to pick up the other issues since its a newer run.

Since we are not talking about the Thanos figure at the moment, I just picked up the Thanos trade paperbacks for the newer series from 2017. Really enjoying it. Will probably try to pick up the other issues since its a newer run.

In those does he look anything like the movie interpretation ?

Back