1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Given the size of Thanos in Infinity Wars, the 1/6 hot toys figure would be almost as large as the 1/6 Hulkbuster....

I guess I’m in the minority in thinking the GotG version was more faithful to the comics than the flashback armor. Not sure how I feel about the sleeveless baldy look yet, and while it’s cool looking, don’t really prefer the flashback armor to the more classic look of GotG.

I held off on that one thinking a better one wearing the Gauntlet was inevitable, but not sure that the ones we’re finally getting are actually better.

Probably will end up going for a new version, but seriously thinking about grabbing a GotG version too. I’m just wondering if they’re going to change the scale on these new ones.

Given the size of Thanos in Infinity Wars, the 1/6 hot toys figure would be almost as large as the 1/6 Hulkbuster....

I don’t think he’s that big. His just got odd portions. Super oversized hands and crazy thick. He’s like He-Man in that way. The scene from the trailer where he’s standing next to little Gamora shows he’s not hulkbuster height, but also that his hand is way way to big. Though he was a mutant on his own planet in the comics if I recall right. A freak as it were so maybe this is how he’s supposed to be deformed, where he’s just massively thick. Hulk has these crazy oversized hands too and he’s not as big as hulkbuster..and given how big marvel has said thanos is in the mcu I don’t see how they could then make him 2ft taller.

I believe marvels size chart they released a few years ago had him at 6ft7, so 5 or so inches taller then Thor and Cap, but 980lbs so he’s like 700ish pounds heavier. So pretty much a full size of what the 80s original he-man figures would need to be according to Mattel. Lol

Yeah, going by the scene where we see him from the back holding Gamora's hand - I think he's the same size as he was in GoTG. Otherwise, Gamora's was one huge kid and Thanos has an army of Hulk-sized soldiers.

How big was the Hot Toys GotG Thanks compared to the Hot Toys Hulk? I was anticipating that sort of size but now not so sure

Sent from a point in space and time

How big was the Hot Toys GotG Thanks compared to the Hot Toys Hulk? I was anticipating that sort of size but now not so sure

Sent from a point in space and time

(Not my image)

569a96c31c82185a906868f0a0c739db.jpg

After watching the trailer, there's a scene where Thanos is wearing his armor, and he removes his helmet, so maybe hot toys will include snap on armor aswell as interchangeable arms/legs with armor also...

If Thanos is 9 feet tall in Infinity Wars, then the 1/6 scale hot toys figure will be quite large...

Ah-ha! Knew he looked way tall in the trailer.

Maybe he's wearing lifts. :)

He doesn’t look 9ft tall. If he is his henchmen are all 8ft fall at least and one is as big as hulkbuster. Doesn’t make much sense. And child Gamora was like 5ft tall.

6E4597D8-B5A0-4673-8FB4-FC229197772F.jpeg
5174776C-1B1A-480E-A1DC-69AAABCE0797.jpeg

He doesn’t look 9ft tall.

View attachment 400586

Well he does if you look at the "8 ft" guards at the very end of the line in that picture.

I don't know, the trailer certainly gave me the impression he's a giant. I had no preference one way or the other... but he doesn't look 6-7 feet tall (Vader height).

I don't look to old toys to decide. Just going by trailer.

Why do you think the guards are 8ft tall? They are chitari. They where no where near that tall in A1

I think a big part of why he looks so tall is everyone else is on their knees or on the ground. Even the Cap scene we don’t know if he’s on the same level terrain but he doesn’t look 3ft taller which he would be at 9ft tall.

Back