1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9ce652f8ef73511c7594a591ba5f42b7.jpg

Mines been sitting at the corner Unopened since last Friday. Hulkbuster 2.0 arrived yesterday. Gonna wait to open it when mark50 arrives next week

Not yet. I thought box wise/shipper wise it would be the same (thanos and Hulkbuster 2.0) since I’ve seen some pictures online showing them slightly similar. The Hulkbuster 2.0 shipper is definitely bigger

Not yet. I thought box wise/shipper wise it would be the same (thanos and Hulkbuster 2.0) since I’ve seen some pictures online showing them slightly similar. The Hulkbuster 2.0 shipper is definitely bigger

Don't know how you guys do that, get one of these awesome figures and don't open it straight away.

Don't know how you guys do that, get one of these awesome figures and don't open it straight away.

There's been a few times where I haven't opened one for a while and then you realize you could have done without it and it makes it easier to sell off when its still sealed. But definitely opening this guy whenever I get him in. I still have diecast Mark IV in the shipper that I just haven't gotten around to opening :lol

There's been a few times where I haven't opened one for a while and then you realize you could have done without it and it makes it easier to sell off when its still sealed. But definitely opening this guy whenever I get him in. I still have diecast Mark IV in the shipper that I just haven't gotten around to opening :lol

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Perhaps not so much excitement or connection to the character after the long wait. That's pretty rare for me. However I admit it did happen with Deadpool somewhat.

Both heads look so good I had a really hard time picking a head and a pose. I will stick with this for now, but I can tell this is a figure that I will be reposing regularly. :)
0zhwmo4.jpg

I haven’t gotten a chance to, two kids take most of my time and by the time they go to bed, I’m exhausted. So I’ll pick a nice Saturday when they are at the in-laws and mark50 is in, then open them all together: mark50, thanos, Hulkbuster, and IF Cap. Already have the movie version but a second one wouldn’t hurt. I don’t think I can wait for BP which will ship on 5/5.

I haven’t gotten a chance to, two kids take most of my time and by the time they go to bed, I’m exhausted. So I’ll pick a nice Saturday when they are at the in-laws and mark50 is in, then open them all together: mark50, thanos, Hulkbuster, and IF Cap. Already have the movie version but a second one wouldn’t hurt. I don’t think I can wait for BP which will ship on 5/5.

I know exactly what you mean, I have twin 2 year olds. I barely get a chance to taste food, just swallow it whole to stay alive LOL.

I just got a chance around midnight to finally open this figure. It is amazing in every aspect. To think I almost cancelled this as I PO'd the armored version. While the armor version is my preferred look for Thanos, this figure is definitely a must have as well. Anyone who is contemplating cancelling this in favor of the armored version, I recommend getting it in hand before you decide. You have time to return it with slight fee, no different than if you cancelled him. I am willing to bet if you get him in hand, you will not want to let him go!!!!

Sigh....I'm still waiting for any kind of shipping notification or news at all about this guy or Black Panther. I didn't even pre-order all that late. This split shipment nonsense from HT/SS is getting to be a real drag.

I just got a chance around midnight to finally open this figure. It is amazing in every aspect. To think I almost cancelled this as I PO'd the armored version. While the armor version is my preferred look for Thanos, this figure is definitely a must have as well. Anyone who is contemplating cancelling this in favor of the armored version, I recommend getting it in hand before you decide. You have time to return it with slight fee, no different than if you cancelled him. I am willing to bet if you get him in hand, you will not want to let him go!!!!

After watching endgame, I'm ordering another of this IW version. I think you are right, watch endgame before deciding to cancel. I actually much preferred IW to endgame.

I've re-ordered IW Thanos (I know, I know :cuckoo:). In my post-Endgame opinion, both are absolutely essential (and most likely the only versions we will ever get of this character). So I'm just going to have to suck it up and find space to display them.

I've re-ordered IW Thanos (I know, I know :cuckoo:). In my post-Endgame opinion, both are absolutely essential (and most likely the only versions we will ever get of this character). So I'm just going to have to suck it up and find space to display them.

Good call. I prefer this Thanos if I have to choose but I’ll be getting both as both figures are just too good to not own.

Back