1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So has there any news regarding this figure? Not just with SS but does anyone know if more batches have come out in HK? has something like this ever happened before were a figure is released then there is like a 2 month delay between the next batch?

So has there any news regarding this figure? Not just with SS but does anyone know if more batches have come out in HK? has something like this ever happened before were a figure is released then there is like a 2 month delay between the next batch?

Yes. It happened with tech suit homecoming Spider-Man. I think it was like 3-4 months after the initial batch that I got mine.

DB91D2E5-3A28-40D9-A992-1A3FD1B37A66.jpg

They might be a big melted purple plastic blob at the bottom of the ocean :lol

At long last, I got the right Thanos! After I sent the wrong item back I was surprised as to how quick Sideshow sent the replacement.
I honestly thought they were going to send another wrong time as I didn't expect Sideshow to have any of the Hot Toys versions in stock. But it seems like they had a few.

Holy **** this figure awesome. I was surprised as to how light it is. I was hesitant to put in on the top shelf after I adjusted it. But I haven't had any issues.

It sucks that the rest of you will have to wait but I'm glad to say the figure is definitely worth the wait.

my thanos.jpg

This thing looks amazing. Bummed it got "delayed" back to its original release date after they teased us with the early emails, but still looking forward to this one most after the Mk L.

Congrats on getting the right Thanos!!! He looks awesome. Makes me think SSC has some but are holding off on shipping them until they get more or sending out like 1 a week lol

At long last, I got the right Thanos! After I sent the wrong item back I was surprised as to how quick Sideshow sent the replacement.
I honestly thought they were going to send another wrong time as I didn't expect Sideshow to have any of the Hot Toys versions in stock. But it seems like they had a few.

Holy **** this figure awesome. I was surprised as to how light it is. I was hesitant to put in on the top shelf after I adjusted it. But I haven't had any issues.

It sucks that the rest of you will have to wait but I'm glad to say the figure is definitely worth the wait.

View attachment 448764

Nice. Like the comic in the display too.

Really all very strange with the delays to everything. Maybe instead of shipping batches out, they decided to send them all at once after the Chinese holiday ?? It's all a bit of a mystery.

View attachment 448764

Wow congrats!! Very nicely displayed! Was thinking about Displaying some CGC comics behinds my figures as well , very nice look. As much as this figure is tempting to buy I might just wait to see if they do a fully armored one. Hot Toys seems to do a really nice tarnished gold paint effect these days..

Yep so much for the “sideshow getting the figures at the same time as HK” theory. Oh well I should get mine in April/May time now. It freed up some spare funds this month to finally get my hands on Loki and Ultron prime so it’s not all bad I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice. Like the comic in the display too.

Really all very strange with the delays to everything. Maybe instead of shipping batches out, they decided to send them all at once after the Chinese holiday ?? It's all a bit of a mystery.

If they send them out in batches imagine all of the complaining phone calls they will receive from crying gown men.

It's like a million preorders all cried out at once and then fell silent

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

View attachment 448764

Have mine on order and have the same display cases and now because of your photo realize hes not gonna fit! LOL. Would you mind showing how you adjusted the glass shelf to accommodate the extra height?

Back