1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No sleeves and no hat and now you’re a common lazy thug :lol Poor Thanos, no respect.
Also, what was I thinking, HT won’t stop at 495, it will be something like 509.

You meant $507, right? From the Infinity War IM thread, I thought it was clearly established that $7 was HT's official FU to collectors. Has it changed already? :lol

That Toy looks to be genuine rather then the typical Toys that they add to try and sell just to capitalize on the movie

I think it's more likely that we'll see Thanos grab it in an unknown part of the Galaxy in the opening scene. This is closer in line with the comics and will also show how good at killing stuff he is before he gets to earth.

Your probably right. They did say the 1st 5 minutes will show how badass he is

Last edited:
I think it's more likely that we'll see Thanos grab it in an unknown part of the Galaxy in the opening scene. This is closer in line with the comics and will also show how good at killing stuff he is before he gets to earth.

perhaps a bit like the first Sauron scene right.....

Wonder if we'll see a HT Thanos this coming week ?

19984606_213897525803249_3166237903357476864_n.jpg

Very curious how tall he'll be. Looks like Hulk-height... but hard to tell.

I assume the Hulk vs. Thanos fight will be a central crowd-pleaser in this film (unless they save it for Part 2).

I assume the Hulk vs. Thanos fight will be a central crowd-pleaser in this film (unless they save it for Part 2).

I’m guessing he’s going to be Thanos sized since they already released one. [emoji848][emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering, if this figure has seamless arms how do they make the gauntlet light up? like where do you put the batteries :confused:

Probably just into the gauntlet itself. The seamless arms will probably stop at the gauntlet and then it’s just like any light up iron man or whatever.

I was wondering, if this figure has seamless arms how do they make the gauntlet light up? like where do you put the batteries :confused:

Maybe they'll add a talk feature. Press one of each of the infinity stones for Thanos to say something different........

nah, just kidding that would be a terrible idea :lol

Maybe they'll add a talk feature. Press one of each of the infinity stones for Thanos to say something different........

nah, just kidding that would be a terrible idea :lol

After Vader i would not put it past them. The only hard part for them would be finding a real pain the butt place to put the on off switch :lol

After Vader i would not put it past them. The only hard part for them would be finding a real pain the butt place to put the on off switch :lol

:lol maybe they'll add a separate on/off switch for each stone with screw down cover. Like the Thanos throne. :slap

However one a serious note this non-armour look is growing on me.

19984606_213897525803249_3166237903357476864_n.jpg

I can imagine an articulated Infinity Gauntlet. :O and probably we will have molded ones fists probably..which also have the Stones/gems glow.

Here's the GotG Thanos comparison again. To be honest I thought he'd be bit bigger, but I guess the crowd will go wild if they change the size from GotG.

Still, as I think I mentioned a couple of pages back, Marvel has 3D files of these characters to use for the CGI. You'd think they'd be informing toy makers of the height of each of them so scale is more or less OK. Especially high end stuff like HT.....

Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 21.49.46.jpg

Google tells me Thanos is 6’ 7” and Hulk is 7’ to 8’ tall. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thor is supposed to be 6’ 6” (comics), Hemsworth is 6’ 3”.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back