Hot toys in Seattle area

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noodlerizer

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Anyone know of a store or shop in the Seattle area that sells hot toys? I have no idea where to look.

Out of luck... There's a shop down around Olympia that has some. Best bet would be to go through AE or SS.....Or better yet buy some of mine and save on shipping....:wave

Yeah when it comes to figurines of any kind your best bet is probably just to order online or wait till Sakura Con :D

Yeah ordering online is always best, was just wondering if there was some local I could look at. I guess SSC it is! What is Sakura con?

It's one of the biggest anime conventions in the country and it is incredibly famous in Seattle. If you like Japanese figures, the vendor hall always has good deals especially now that Bluefin goes there as an official Bandai distributor.

There is also the Emerald City Comicon which happens during the spring. I've seen some HT figures for sell there since shops from all around the area will show up.

Back