Hot Toys IM3 Tony Stark figure??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It had better not, The joker has two HS and a much more elaborate outfit and Luke has two figures and 3 different stands for less than $300. it would have to be less than both of them......maybe $250ish.

Luke was announced 7/2011 and Joker 6 /2012 both a long time ago in this hobby. I'd expect this to be more than $250 (especially if a Dx)

It had better not, The joker has two HS and a much more elaborate outfit and Luke has two figures and 3 different stands for less than $300. it would have to be less than both of them......maybe $250ish.

I sure hope you're right, $250 would be a great price. It's just the gantry was $500, which this seems somewhat similar. Either way, can't wait for this one!

Great stuff. Found the update on HT's FB. I'm excited about this and excited to see more pics.

The 'gantry' with this figure is just a base right? The pieces just fly onto him now right, not machine assembled. So that should cut the costs down some.

The 'gantry' with this figure is just a base right? The pieces just fly onto him now right, not machine assembled. So that should cut the costs down some.

I'm thinking the gantry might also have required more of a design process in terms of articulation, whereas this new base and the armor pieces aren't really articulated. So maybe that would keep the costs down, too? Maybe? Hopefully? :dunno

Seeing as I wasn't collecting when Mech Test came out, I'm glad I'll have a chance to pick this one up. Even if they try to pack in a bunch of extras and milk it for 250 its still be less than half what a MT Tony seems to go for now.

From the pic. I can't see arc reactor and light on tony's chest.

Does it mean no light for this figure????

I just means it wasn't turned on when they took the picture. He doesn't cut holes in his shirts in the films (with the exception of the original mech test)

I just means it wasn't turned on when they took the picture. He doesn't cut holes in his shirts in the films (with the exception of the original mech test)

:exactly:

I can't see them not having the light on this one.

Just went back and looked at the trailer, he still has the triangle pattern reator under his shirt.

So yes, there will be a light.

HT is all about keeping our costs down, they have our wallets in their best interest. :lol

I know, right?! :lol

It's like people have forgotten who we're talking about here.
We still don't even know yet what this will come packaged with.

I would have thought it would most likely be called Nano Test (not Mech) this time considering that is what he is testing in the scene.

From the pic. I can't see arc reactor and light on tony's chest.

Does it mean no light for this figure????

Nah, I'm sure Hot Toys will include the arc reactor. Too big of a feature to miss.

When HT teases a figure they purposely don't show everything so when they do show the prototype pics, people will get even more excited about it! Can't wait for this one!!!

Just went back and looked at the trailer, he still has the triangle pattern reator under his shirt.

So yes, there will be a light.

Thank you for your information, hope hottoy will do it as you said. :)

im309.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry Duplicated ....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back