Hot Toys - Hulkbuster (with Jackhammer arm)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's how I'll be displaying my Iron Man and War Machine...the armor in a sweet pose with a "plainclothes" Tony and Rhodey standing in front of them with the headsculpts.

If you're getting the deluxe (which I assume so). You could have them both manhandling the extra arm. That would make a cool photo !

By the way, this is listed as around 21 inches tall on Sideshow's site but certainly appears to be closer to 24 inches, assuming Tony is 12'ish. Anyone with this in hand confirm? It's too big for my Marvel shelves regardless, but just curious and passing the time until next week when I can measure myself! Thanks.

Since I just acquired Hulkbuster 2.0 I was doing some measurements. 1.0 is definitely closer to 21-22 inches. Definitely not 24 inches. Hope this is helpful.

Attachments

• IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    686 KB · Views: 293
Since I just acquired Hulkbuster 2.0 I was doing some measurements. 1.0 is definitely closer to 21-22 inches. Definitely not 24 inches. Hope this is helpful.

Good reference with it being pictured with the Power Pose Infinity War version. I have that version so can definitely see where the 1.0 is bigger than that. Like the pose with the arm up as that gives the 1.0 an even greater presence. Thanks!

Well, that was fast! Just got this beast inside from UPS! Won't be able to set it up until tonight after meetings, but looking forward to it!

Half your luck !!!

How did they handle it ? Trolley ?

I'm in Germany, but am considering self pickup in Belgium to get a mint box, and make it into a bit of a day trip.

Half your luck !!!

How did they handle it ? Trolley ?

I'm in Germany, but am considering self pickup in Belgium to get a mint box, and make it into a bit of a day trip.

It only ways maybe 40 pounds so I think the UPS guy just muscled it to the door. I will say that the handle on the box started to tear away from the box when I was carrying it downstairs so I went with the two handed method to be safe. I'd be cautious carrying by the handle alone. Had my Hulkbuster box fallen down a flight of stairs, I would probably still be crying!

8776f0cdf4259c353465bac535c9c3d7.jpg

82c5ef7568a613ec2ce40e4e169cfb08.jpg

Didn?t put the batteries in yet but I had to give the ?you guys are so screwed? look from Infinity War. The entire body fit really easily and I?ve not really tried to fine tune it yet, but it?s a fun alternative display once in a while. This thing is by far the coolest hot toy I?ve ever gotten and the engineering is a real wonder. Totally stoked to finally have it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When i got mine i was putting everyone in it, Joker, Deadpool, Nick Fury and even Drax lol.

Have fun

That is fantastic! I'm looking at my Star Wars collection with a different lens now. What could possibly make Boba Fett any cooler? Put him in the Hulkbuster! :)

Make sure you open him up in a well ventilated area. Fresh paint fumes damn near knocked me out yesterday.

Back