Hot Toys - Hulkbuster (with Jackhammer arm)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received Sideshow notice as well but for the full on experience. Payment coming out on 5/19. BTW, $60 to ship to the East Coast.

Last edited:
Received Sideshow notice as well but for the full on experience. Payment coming out on 5/19. BTW, $60 to ship to the East Coast.

I also received my shipping soon notice for 5/19 for the full Hulkbuster 2.0! Shipping to the Mid-west was $54. I was joking that I ordered this about a month ago and would probably be one of the first to receive it based on Sideshow's mystery random shipping and sure enough, it appears I'm pretty early! Pumped to get this beast as it's been quite some time since I got to open up a new toy!

Hey xenomOrph, just want to say that I love your youtube reviews! You give such an honest and intelligent analysis. This makes it much easier for someone who is considering whether or not to purchase the figure that you are reviewing. So thanks so much!

Imminent Arrival at Timewalker. I signed up for their payment program but I’m pretty sure they’ve only taken the deposit. Really not looking forward to that $1,000 hit on my checking account right now.

Call your chiropractor. It's was the heaviset piece in my collection (until Ecto-1) and i felt like i was going to break something moving the leg joints.

What?s everyone?s opinion on having the MK43 as a companion piece for this? I broke down and preordered HB a few weeks ago and I know it has the bust included, but I?ve seen some nice pictures of the HB and 43 together and I feel like having both would be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still trying to decide on the Jackhammer arm. I’d never attach it, just set it behind the figure as a prop. At some point I’d like to find someone to convert my spare to a Warbuster—not just a repaint, but adding a huge mini-gun, rocket launcher and a couple of additional weapons.

Woke up this morning to a sideshow shipping notice! Should be in my eager hands next week! The UPS guy is gonna hate me!

What?s everyone?s opinion on having the MK43 as a companion piece for this? I broke down and preordered HB a few weeks ago and I know it has the bust included, but I?ve seen some nice pictures of the HB and 43 together and I feel like having both would be nice.

I'm going for this look. Suit and body are relatively cheap on eBay or OneSixthKit and head can be used from Mk46 or whatever Iron Man you might already have.

Better than the headsculpt just sitting in the box.

And all together way cheaper than buying another Ironman, when you get the bust with the HB anyway.

IMG_7715.JPG

I'm going for this look. Suit and body are relatively cheap on eBay or OneSixthKit and head can be used from Mk46 or whatever Iron Man you might already have.

And all together way cheaper than buying another Ironman, when you get the bust with the HB anyway.

View attachment 485571

That's a solid look! I'm still putting Banner inside it to recreate the Infinity War scene despite the fact that the IW Hulkbuster is different. I won't display it like that all the time, but think it'll be a fun look once in a while. I'm also glad that this will sit in the corner on the floor next to my Marvel shelves, as I'd be terrified of it faling. 43 pounds! Is that right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did that a while ago, with the intention of posing my M43 bursting out of the Hulkbuster. The M43 was WAY cooler than I imagined it to be and I love the design. Once I got around to posing it with the HB, the die cast legs make action poses or precarious poses near impossible. I had a good one set, then 3 days after, the figure crashed out of the HB

That's how I'll be displaying my Iron Man and War Machine...the armor in a sweet pose with a "plainclothes" Tony and Rhodey standing in front of them with the headsculpts.

That's a solid look! I'm still putting Banner inside it to recreate the Infinity War scene despite the fact that the IW Hulkbuster is different. I won't display it like that all the time, but think it'll be a fun look once in a while. I'm also glad that this will sit in the corner on the floor next to my Marvel shelves, as I'd be terrified of it faling. 43 pounds! Is that right?

By the way, this is listed as around 21 inches tall on Sideshow's site but certainly appears to be closer to 24 inches, assuming Tony is 12'ish. Anyone with this in hand confirm? It's too big for my Marvel shelves regardless, but just curious and passing the time until next week when I can measure myself! Thanks.

Back