Hot Toys Holiday Special Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping for this to be revealed on the 4th along with the Emperor but it looks like its Hoth Leia only. Well, at least the Hoth Leia made some people happy which is nice.

Have they ever previewed/released for preorder more than 1 figure in the same day? Other than a figure with a regular and deluxe version that is....

If I'm not mistaken HT has revealed SS Harley and Purple Coat Joker as well as the BVS Batman and Superman on the same day.

If I'm not mistaken HT has revealed SS Harley and Purple Coat Joker as well as the BVS Batman and Superman on the same day.

So maybe they'll still announce more, or spread them over the next few days. I'm mainly looking forward to seeing Jedi Luke (a definite buy), and the Emperor. Fett looks cool especially for Fett fans and anyone with the SS white version as they would look sweet together.

Apologies if someone mentioned this idea previously, but might it be possible that this is a Boba Fett from an upcoming untitled Han Solo film?

As I'm looking at the implied "Holiday Special" paint scheme with accessory, I can't help wonder if this might be a movie version equivalent.
If it were to resemble the Holiday Special version of Fett, I think Hot Toys could've easily cartooned him out?

Apologies if someone mentioned this idea previously, but might it be possible that this is a Boba Fett from an upcoming untitled Han Solo film?

Holy crap that would be so freaking awesome if they did that. Pity that a live-action HS Fett will undoubtedly be ruined by Morrison's voice though.

As I'm looking at the implied "Holiday Special" paint scheme with accessory, I can't help wonder if this might be a movie version equivalent.
If it were to resemble the Holiday Special version of Fett, I think Hot Toys could've easily cartooned him out?

That would actually be a really cool idea!

Holy crap that would be so freaking awesome if they did that. Pity that a live-action HS Fett will undoubtedly be ruined by Morrison's voice though.

Wasn't it already? I miss the deeper voice from the SE before the "jango" voice. I have no idea why they had to mess with that in ESB since boba wasn't exactly the same as the "clones".

What do you mean? His color scheme and accessories seem on point from what we can see so far.

Review_BobaFettAnimatedDebutTAC_stillB.jpg

If you're referring to the fact that the shape of his helmet and whatnot is different well that was just the hyper-stylized look of the cartoon. Just look at Han. :lol
What he said.

I want it! :lol

I didn't buy the HT Boba but I have the Sideshow Boba and this will go nicely next to him. I should have bought the Prototype Fett and had a nice setup between the three.

Back