Hot Toys Han Solo DX announced on FaceBook?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forget Han until they actually get the figures on order out on time, and get to their backlog before adding new ones. :mad:

At the rate these delays are going I'll be paying for these with my social security checks.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Bespin Han teaming with Bespin Luke.

Except Luke and Han never meet up again from Echo base on Hoth all the way until Jabba's palace in ROTJ

Of course they do, I think we all remember this scene:

vintage_bespin_han_solo_luke_skywalker_0310.jpg

Never knew there was so much love for HOTH Han. Ive always preferred Bespin or Smuggler or even Endor (really just smuggler with the added coat).

Hoth is my favorite sequence from the entire trilogy followed closely by Bespin. I want a Hoth version of everyone :)

even if HT releases a Hoth Han, they will enter the dreaded Brown Coat/Blue Coat debate and we'll all ___ch about it, myself included. I just want a HT Han, with a great sculpt.

It will come, its too iconic not too with the SW License, but there's no rush just yet.

Luke Rorshak with Watchmen, and barbosa with pirates, right?

Don't bet on it. this IS hot toys we're talking about. for all we know, they might just make Luke, Chewie, and ice cream guy, and call the line finished.

I expect them to do a han, but we don't know for sure until they actually announce something.

Well next to Luke, Vader and Han are the go to characters of the OT, i'd be surprised if they didn't do him.

Actually i'd be shocked and laugh at their stupidity, i mean as much as i want certain lines finished or at least given a few more figures, this is "Star Wars" the most profitable movie merchandise franchise ever.

It'd sell more than Iron Man & Batman assuming they don't go mad in pricing them.

Back