Hot Toys Han Solo DX announced on FaceBook?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howard Chan needs to focus on OT. I am not a PT hater, but SS does plenty of PT and EU stuff. I'd like to see Hot Toys just focus on getting out Han and Chewie, the droids and maybe an awesome Yoda, then go do whatever.

I think we're all just chomping at the bit to hear a new announcement, whatever that may be!

What's it been, a year and a half since Luke was announced? And at the time, we were hoping for 2-3 SW figures a year! :lol Then we maybe thought we'd settle for 1 a year. Now it looks like it'll be 1 every two years! :gah:

I think we're all just chomping at the bit to hear a new announcement, whatever that may be!

What's it been, a year and a half since Luke was announced? And at the time, we were hoping for 2-3 SW figures a year! :lol Then we maybe thought we'd settle for 1 a year. Now it looks like it'll be 1 every two years! :gah:

It may be that HT is waiting to show their Anakin along with SS's new Vader?

If HT released 2-3 SW figures a year I could see me collecting nothing but SW from here on out. But yeah, Luke is out and well received so I think it's time for another announcement. Although I'd be surprised if it was Han.

:lol

I think I'd rather see that than another Anakin offering tbh. :wink1:

I was hoping that too, particularly since I'm now an OT only collector. However, I have a feeling that Hot Toys Anakin is going to be so awesome, ill end up buying it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is HT too busy working on its 114th iteration of Iron man?!?!?!?! Release pics of figure 2 already!!??!!!?!

Don't worry, once we see pics of the Mark VIII, Mark IX, Mark X, War Machine American Paint Job, Mark III 2.0, Mark IV 2.0, and Mech Test 2.0, we will get some shots of the 2nd Star Wars figure (Anakin) ! Then once we get through the Avengers 2 lineup in 2015 we may see some Han specs.

Don't worry, once we see pics of the Mark VIII, Mark IX, Mark X, War Machine American Paint Job, Mark III 2.0, Mark IV 2.0, and Mech Test 2.0, we will get some shots of the 2nd Star Wars figure (Anakin) ! Then once we get through the Avengers 2 lineup in 2015 we may see some Han specs.

2015... If we get pics that soon I will faint!

Back