Hot Toys Han Solo DX announced on FaceBook?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would definitely prefer a Hoth-Bespin set, but only if we get two heads and accesories such that an extra TT is all we need for a second figure à la DX Joker and Thriller MJ. Other than the boots the Sideshow ANH Han is perfectly fine, especially with a repaint.

He looks like a cold-blooded assassin about to pop someone in the back of the head here:

21625-550x-Han.jpg

That's Han? Based on the expression I assumed it was the dude who blew away the drill sergeant in Full Metal Jacket.

Let's hope they do a license cross-over and give us a new Indy head to go with the ESB Han head!

Seriously though - ESB Han would be AWESOME, but I agree that Arnie Kim should not be given the job. We need someone who can capture Ford's likeness properly this time!

I would buy any HT Han Solo that they put out. I'm not even sure if I have a favorite outfit but if it came with an extra head, extra clothes and accessories like scanner, macrobinoculaurs, blaster and lightsaber for the Hoth outfit then I would be in fanboy heaven. I don't think I'm alone on this am I? LOL

Also, I could go for a new Sideshow 1/6th Maul with some extra portraits with different expressions. Also, he could come with 2 different pairs of legs, 1 normal and 1 robotic. A couple of the extra portraits could have the longer horns and one of them could have one of the horns sliced off. If Sideshow wanted to go all out they could even tattoo his upper body. At the very least I just want some extra portraits for my original Sideshow Maul.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Bespin Han teaming with Bespin Luke. We are still short of Bespin Leia though.

Back