Hot Toys Han Solo DX announced on FaceBook?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, include Carbonite Chamber and 1/6th scale Millennium Falcon cockpit, please. $2,500 is a small price to pay.

That prolly will happen.

Man, if HT does a Bespin Han Solo that early Sideshow figure is going to be extremely painful to even look at. Of course, this would likely cost 5x more, but still... :lol

Got rid of that monkey a looooooooooooooong time ago.

It'd be nice if they stuck to Empire with a Han and even a Leia. As SSC has shown, the processes get better as time passes so your Han maybe sub-par when finally get around to doing someone who is supposed to be paired with them.

Bespin Han DX next to the "soon to be released" Bespin Luke DX would make a damn nice display!!!! Can't wsit...I hope it's true and we don't have to wait for a year or two for this. How much? When is this going up for PO? Where are the in hand pics?:)

Excited, but waiting for pics. After this Indy fiasco, you just can't be too sure with HT.

I'm sure they've caught that backlash which means another Ford character would be probably overscrutinized instead of less because of the public opinion. No offense to Indy fans because I love Indy as well but I'm glad the "mulligan" was on that character and not on Han. I'm really interested on how the likeness of this would turn out.

To me that list looks too good to be true :lol It's like most people's top 5 or so figures! BD T-800 Sounds the most appealing :D

I hope this han is an ESB (Hoth and Bespin) and ROTJ combo set. Could be another figure to battle the recent EB/Medi UU Han figure

But if this is real, I'd definitely be in. I've held out on buying an SS Han figure

I know it was impossible to tell from the likeness but the clothes of the recent Ultimate Unison SW character actually suggest it was Luke, not Han. ;)

No I'm talking about the recent Han UU figure everyone says looks "evil" not the Luke UU figure

looks "evil"
He looks like a cold-blooded assassin about to pop someone in the back of the head here:

21625-550x-Han.jpg

I'll take the Cap and maybe Magneto(red suit from the end) if thats the X-Men first class figure. Otherwise no interest in the rest of them.

Back