1/6 Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure of all the GotG figures, Groot and Rocket will be the least affected by cancellations. It's just such a cool and unique set. Once the in-hand photographs come in, I expect a lot of people to pick them up.

I'm pretty sure of all the GotG figures, Groot and Rocket will be the least affected by cancellations. It's just such a cool and unique set. Once the in-hand photographs come in, I expect a lot of people to pick them up.

:yess: me too
I expect these to come out well, especially Groot

My kids guilted me into getting the GotG team. I was not planning on it, but how can I turn down my kids? :lol

These two in particular are who my kids wanted me to get the most, followed by SL.

My kids guilted me into getting the GotG team. I was not planning on it, but how can I turn down my kids? :lol

These two in particular are who my kids wanted me to get the most, followed by SL.

Yup, I took my daughter (8) to see GOTG; and she said 'yup you gotta get the team...'

Of course Rocket & Groot will go in her room ;)

I'd love to get my last Flexpay pushed back! They already moved my Cap 2pk Flexpay to March 5th, so I wouldn't be crying if they moved Rocket & Groot away from March 5th!

Argh, last flex on these guys pushed back to May.

Mine too dammit:(

Welcome to the club :slap:gah:
I was getting lonely here when I seemed to be the only one pushed back to May, a week or two ago. I must of got on my flex payment later or something.

I guess it's pushed back partly down to the fact it doesn't seem to be released in HK yet, and then the dock slow down residue :thud:

Back