1/6 Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad kinda mine pushed back, I just purchased of Superman with flex pays in March and April. I have 7 flex pays going. Thank God shadow trooper and tauntaun finishing up next month on the fifth.

Glad kinda mine pushed back, I just purchased of Superman with flex pays in March and April. I have 7 flex pays going. Thank God shadow trooper and tauntaun finishing up next month on the fifth.

Yeah I put the Cap 2pk, Winter Soldier and Starboost on an already packed flex schedule so I'm happy for the change

I just watched GotG again and find myself needing this set more than ever. I can't wait :D

I can't wait for this set. I wonder if groot and rocket will be able to fit in a detolf in this position. image.jpg

My Flexpay was also shifted to May 15. I had a waitlist on StarLord convert recently, so I'll have to pay for that one in full. Therefore I'm not too upset about the delay on this one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Because, as we all know, the price of these figures is based solely on the amount of plastic used.

They're not stupid, they (like my 8 year old) know that when we die, they get our Hot Toys.

Lol. My son is eyeing my Captain America figures. I ordered Rocket and Groot, SL, and Gamora. My son loves GoTG. However I am glad they pushed the set back. Too many figures coming all at once is bad for my wallet!

FP says that Groot and Rocket comes out tomorrow. Somehow I doubt that :lol.
https://forbiddenplanet.com/124755-...-figure-guardians-of-the-galaxy-rocket-groot/

Not sure what Forbidden Planet (.com) is up to.. several HT figures FP had scheduled for shipping at the end of Feb 2015, are now listed as 'sold out'.. so I'm wondering if FP are actually making any effort to get these figures in at the moment.. there is some precedent for FP simply moving on, when there are lengthy delays on product releases/ shipping from the manufacturer (Big Chief Studios' first Dynamix figures, spring to mind).
Perhaps that is what is happening, since both the HT Rocket/Groot pack and HT Iron Man - Igor, appear to have been canned by FP and moved to 'sold out', rather than given a new delivery date, despite the fact there did not appear to be any stock shipped.. if that is the case, it is unlikely to endear FP to their customers.
:dunno

Lol. My son is eyeing my Captain America figures. I ordered Rocket and Groot, SL, and Gamora. My son loves GoTG. However I am glad they pushed the set back. Too many figures coming all at once is bad for my wallet!

This is one of those rare times when everyone is in favor of a delay :lol

Back