1/6 Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had ordered just the Groot figure a few weeks back....just canceled that and ordered this set....here's the crazy part....still don't care for the Rocket figure much (he looks too big) but I want all of the Groot that HT is offering, extra sculpt hands and potted ones! More Groot! :)

They do kind of go together, like Mutt and Jeff, R2-D2 and C-3PO and Master and Blaster. Can't have one without the other.

What's the deal with the extras? From the look of it, the set comes with a potted Groot but that's also the EX extra? Is one dancing and one is just a figure?

What's the deal with the extras? From the look of it, the set comes with a potted Groot but that's also the EX extra? Is one dancing and one is just a figure?

One is the earlier version with no arms. Really just a stick with eyes. Cool though. Not complaining.

I'm confused. I live in europe, so if I order this set from a European dealer, will I get the dancing baby Groot? (My kids would love that).

You will receive the baby groot with arms (that you see dancing in the movie) but not the "stick" groot (the one that rocket is holding in the movie) which is exclusive to people ordering through sideshow :)

IF they order the set "through" sideshow :wave

Nope, order anywhere and baby groot with arms is yours in the 2 pack. Through sideshow exclusive edition you get an extra stick baby groot included with the normal baby groot from the 2 pack. I still do not get the confusion. :dunno

2 pack from anywhere : baby dancing groot and extra groot head and hands.

regular 2pack through sideshow: baby dancing groot and extra groot head and hands.

exclusive 2 pack through sideshow: baby dancing groot and extra groot head and hands PLUS baby groot as a stick.

Sorry sorry, you are right.:slap thought we were talking about the small Groot.

by the way, Just back from Imax, I already seen GUARDIANS 3 times. Just can´t wait to have this figures in my hands, all of them

Nope, order anywhere and baby groot with arms is yours in the 2 pack. Through sideshow exclusive edition you get an extra stick baby groot included with the normal baby groot from the 2 pack. I still do not get the confusion. :dunno

2 pack from anywhere : baby dancing groot and extra groot head and hands.

regular 2pack through sideshow: baby dancing groot and extra groot head and hands.

exclusive 2 pack through sideshow: baby dancing groot and extra groot head and hands PLUS baby groot as a stick.

Well, the confusion comes from the fact, that if you view the two pack on a European site, there is no mention of a baby Groot. BUT you're saying that the dancing Groot is there, even though there's no mention of "him". Brilliant!

Darn now I will have to get from Sideshow - was hoping to save some money, especially on shipping, by buying this from an alternate source. My need to have both is to great to resist :panic:
That's the decision that I'm struggling with atm. It'll work out around an extra £30 just for the extra baby Groot.

Back