1/6 Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you looking for Chewie fur?

1017763_753963048006213_2396883860414619579_n.jpg

I just don't understand how they came to that price for Rocket. He costs almost as much as the WS Black Widow, and he comes with, what? One accessory (the rifle)? And he's TINY!

:gah:

They could have at least given him some more accessories or something to justify that price. Ugh. It just ticks me off.

Makes sense to me. Entirely new body that had to be engineered and cast for Rocket. They can't slap a headsculpt on a TTM Slim and call it a day. Know I'm in the minority, but I'm looking forward to this two-pack.

These two and Star Lord still look incredible! I'm starting to think that I would be happy with just those three now.

Yeah im really not open to paying that much for rocket. I'll pick him up next year when they are trying to move them out of stock. I'll just pass for now.

It's pretty much a Groot set with bonus Rocket figure. Groot gets not one but two potted versions of himself, plus two headsculpts. Give Rocket a second headsculpt like this:

and maybe a prosthetic leg accessory? lol

Back