1/6 Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think some of us forget that the pictures we see on our laptops are usually bigger representations of the figures than what you'll get in hand. I think he'll still look great, the only thing that bothers me are the visible shouldjoints.

Compared to Chewie, yeah it looks like a NECA figure. They don't even look produced by the same company, in my opinion. It's frustrating because Groot, Starlord and Gamora look so good - Rocket just doesn't hold up next to them, especially for $160.

Have you seen NECA figures? the paint jobs on them are left to be desired.....Comparing Neca to Hot Toys is absurd and Silly....HT Rocket in hand is gonna blow people away (real fur or not)

Rocket's rollin', they hatin'

PbXuSLo.jpg

nailed it! :rotfl
reminds me of cookie monster pic I seen
cookie-monster-bin-400x320.jpg
I did the same thing with my recycle bin.... with big googly eyes and a paper mache cookie

Cancelled my Rocket. He looks ok, but I'm just not that into HT anymore to buy everything.
Probably get Han and Chewie instead.

Have you seen NECA figures? the paint jobs on them are left to be desired.....Comparing Neca to Hot Toys is absurd and Silly....HT Rocket in hand is gonna blow people away (real fur or not)

Rocket sample piece doesn't look like Rocket. He just looks so lifeless and bland. I am not impressed. Nor am I with HT han solo. HT has the best paint apps but their sculpts are just big misses sometimes.

Back