1/6 Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to hear on the wrist joints. I will say this groot look excellent. I'll probably buy another head sculpt to mod slightly. As for rocket. HT's ego is showing with a $160 tag.

I wish they would update Rocket's face. It's not the best. Just looks like a general raccoon. Missing the "cuteness" IMO. I think Groot's might look a bit off because of his eye socket depth

Gentle-Giant-Rocket-Raccoon-close-up.jpg

I'd rather have this Rocket. It actually looks like an animal.

I think that looks like crap, personally... Everytime I see Rocket, I think he looks great. You cranks need to get off the hate train and embrace Rocket! :grouphug

Can't wait to see these two posed together. Easily one of the most interesting and dynamic combos I can recall. I haven't even seen the movie, yet, and looking forward to this set more than the 'fans'. Sad, guys! *leaves thread with righteous indignation*

I think that looks like crap, personally... Everytime I see Rocket, I think he looks great. You cranks need to get off the hate train and embrace Rocket! :grouphug

Can't wait to see these two posed, together. Easily one of the most interesting and dynamic combos I can recall. I haven't even seen the movie, yet, and looking forward to this set more than the 'fans'. Sad, guys!

Sadly that may explain why you like them more then fans, theyre awesome in the movie but I personally think the HT's dont live up to it :lol

Groots legs are way too "fat" and rocket seems to be missing something

I figured that was going to backfire. :lol

Honestly, though, I love this two pack. It's got flaws but I can live with them (I think I'm OK w/them as comic adaptations, too, even if not 1:1 from movie). Really think these guys will pop on the shelf.

I figured that was going to backfire. :lol

Honestly, though, I love this two pack. It's got flaws but I can live with them (I think I'm OK w/them as comic adaptations, too, even if not 1:1 from movie). Really think these guys will pop on the shelf.

maybe, but the surer bet is Han and Chewie :D

Why not add the sack he used to bag Gamora with :)

If we have that battery, mind as well include the prosthetic leg somewhere... :lol j/k

Why not add the sack he used to bag Gamora with :)

If we have that battery, mind as well include the prosthetic leg somewhere... :lol j/k

Find it odd they didn't think of all these wonderful accessories. :lol Like almost endless possibilities here!

Find it odd they didn't think of all these wonderful accessories. :lol Like almost endless possibilities here!

Hot Toys is saving that for a 2.0
I can see it now. 2015 Summer Exclusive Groot. With hand holding flower, arm sheild, removable limbs, regrowth arm stumps, and bag. $320!

Hot Toys is saving that for a 2.0
I can see it now. 2015 Summer Exclusive Groot. With hand holding flower, arm sheild, removable limbs, regrowth arm stumps, and bag. $320!

Distinct possibility. I've been holding off ordering this (even though it looks amazing!) b/c I'm really a SW guy & so much is coming out in 2015. There's only so much $ and space. But I can't imagine Hot Toys not dbl dipping with Groot. Maybe I'll get a 2.0? If I don't end up ordering this at some point...

Back