1/6 Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Screaming Tree Guy and Rodent.

Agreed. And Rhino shouldn't happen. HT should chalk up their prototype to a miscalculation and move on to. . .more Iron Men I guess.

Or

DOFP some sexy X-Men DOFP figures.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS 253 - Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Based on apparent sales (or lack thereof) of Wolverine, I wouldn't say that exactly. More Iron Men and Jokers, with Marvel Studios as a secondary focus. If the HT Optimus Prime photo is legit, that's probably another good direction for them. I wish it weren't so, but. . .it is what it is.

Based on apparent sales (or lack thereof) of Wolverine, I wouldn't say that exactly. More Iron Men and Jokers, with Marvel Studios as a secondary focus. If the HT Optimus Prime photo is legit, that's probably another good direction for them. I wish it weren't so, but. . .it is what it is.

There is a picture? Where?

120$. For rocket. At a decent exchange rate I could live with that. Rocket is just so cool

Damn, what a conundrum. I have no connection at all with these characters but it's just such a cool release. Groot looks incredible (especially the screaming sculpt). Hmmmm.

Damn, what a conundrum. I have no connection at all with these characters but it's just such a cool release. Groot looks incredible (especially the screaming sculpt). Hmmmm.

I agree. I'm hoping they movie will be awesome so I can happily buy these guys and a few others from this line :)

I agree. I'm hoping they movie will be awesome so I can happily buy these guys and a few others from this line :)
Yep, pretty sure I'll talk myself into ordering these. *laughs and cries at the same time*

$160 just for that small Rocket figure???????????????????????? Completely, outrageously, overpriced.
I'll go with two pack but these prices are just pushing my limit.....if the movie isn't truly wonderful I'm passing anyway.

$160 just for that small Rocket figure???????????????????????? Completely, outrageously, overpriced.
I'll go with two pack but these prices are just pushing my limit.....if the movie isn't truly wonderful I'm passing anyway.

He's essentially the size of a regular NECA figure with the same amount of detailing and sculpting. Those are $16 bucks.

Atleast he isn't $200 like some people reported. Groot seems "reasonable" as well.

Call me crazy, but I think these are smaller than your typical HT figures.

HTgrootrocket_zpse5dc6f16.png

Back