1/6 Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guardians of the Galaxy.jpgRocket and Groot II.jpg

Finally Arrived!! Love them!

Thanks, everyone, for the pictures of the baby Groots! The exclusive one isn't quite as nice as the regular one, but I'm going to have a little fun with them in my display setup. :)

GD- did you try using the extra stand connector to attach Rocket's stand (or at least the pole) to Groot's? That's the most secure way to display Rocket over Groot's shoulder.

Received mine today, what a awesome set!! I look at these guys with all of my Ironman figures and boy I have bought too much ironman, I need to branch out a little :) . Did anyone else receive a little packet of silver seeds in their bag of manuals? I can't figure out what they are for and there is nothing in the manuals.

Received mine today, what a awesome set!! I look at these guys with all of my Ironman figures and boy I have bought too much ironman, I need to branch out a little :) . Did anyone else receive a little packet of silver seeds in their bag of manuals? I can't figure out what they are for and there is nothing in the manuals.

congrats. that is exactly what i'm thinking. still waiting for mine though.

Did anyone else receive a little packet of silver seeds in their bag of manuals? I can't figure out what they are for and there is nothing in the manuals.

My guess is they are spare buttons for Rocket's costume in case some fall off. This is something they have started doing lately. Star Lord came with them as well.

Back