1/6 Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my Rocket with Groot EX in the back.

78EA268D-DA05-47AA-B660-DB5DA5A3AC7B_zpskugehosz.jpg

Stupid ****ing UPS! They claim they attempted delivery just now but I've been patiently waiting for their arrival with my Rocket & Groot. *******s never showed up!

Stupid ****ing UPS! They claim they attempted delivery just now but I've been patiently waiting for their arrival with my Rocket & Groot. *******s never showed up!

UPS will never knock on your door or ring the door bell. It's like they're trying to sneak past your place so they don't have to make the delivery. It's total bull*****. I always put a note on the door telling them to leave package on top of keeping the door slightly open with my shoe to show that I'm home.

Great pic!!

Yeah, they usually leave my packages no problem. I filed a complaint and in less than 15 minutes a manager from the local office called me. She said it was on the wrong truck today and she had it in her office. She offered to meet me down the street from my place in an hour when she gets into town (she just happens to live in the same town as me). Fantastic customer service!!!!

Received mine today, what a awesome set!! I look at these guys with all of my Ironman figures and boy I have bought too much ironman, I need to branch out a little :) . Did anyone else receive a little packet of silver seeds in their bag of manuals? I can't figure out what they are for and there is nothing in the manuals.

You did not just say that in the Groot thread. :hi5:

One of the better pictures of Rocket I've seen. Kinda skeptical on how the figure will be in person.

You may be surprised. I was expecting him to be OK, nothing special. I was actually surprised at how much I like him! He really looks and feels great :yess:

For anyone who has received the Exclusive 2-Pack: did you ask for and get a pack-out? Mine just arrived, and even though I have a standing "pack-out" request on my profile, I didn't get one with this set. I assume it was because of the larger size of the product box? Predictably, the sides are pushed in and a couple of corners are dented. When will Sideshow (a COLLECTIBLES company) realize the value of the art boxes that these items are packed in?
:gah:

For anyone who has received the Exclusive 2-Pack: did you ask for and get a pack-out? Mine just arrived, and even though I have a standing "pack-out" request on my profile, I didn't get one with this set. I assume it was because of the larger size of the product box? Predictably, the sides are pushed in and a couple of corners are dented. When will Sideshow (a COLLECTIBLES company) realize the value of the art boxes that these items are packed in?
:gah:

I didn't get one with Igor, but everything else typically comes packed out. Glad you posted this as I'll be calling to make sure Sideshow hits the recycling station down the street and gets a box that fits this set before the postal carrier plays kickball with it.

Back