Hot Toys Green Goblin? Harry Osborn?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
127goblin.jpg

:D

detail.jpg

detail.jpg

detail.jpg

detail.jpg

detail.jpg

detail.jpg

I dunno. It's a cool figure for sure, but not something I really asked for or wanted in the first place.

I sure hope the price isn't $209 or something stupid like that, but that light up function is hinting to me that it probably will be.

Argh.

btw guys dont you think James Franco could have been an amazing Anakin Skywalker...instead of that boring Hayden Christensen? I always complain about that. Lucas should have looked at him. He would have been a perfect Anakin.

btw guys dont you think James Franco could have been an amazing Anakin Skywalker...instead of that boring Hayden Christensen? I always complain about that. Lucas should have looked at him. He would have been a perfect Anakin.

Now that you say that yeah he would have.

I think he could have made the character very likeable, (See The Clone Wars) Hayden made him just boring and wooden.

The only thing this figure is good for is custom fodder. Some cool bits of gear and clothing, and of course, a stellar headsculpt.

I sense another Elvis1976 masterpiece using these parts :panic::rotfl:yess:

I was always a fan of Harry/Franco until they gave him that silly costume. This figure looks great I will buy it, unless they give him a high price.

Who at the meeting said "Yeah, New Goblin. That's a good idea. Skip Symbiote Spidey and Doc Ock," ??

The figure looks amazing very nice.. not a "getter" for me but it's great! Yes, Franco would have made a better Anakin, and he also has a continuing career too...:)

I think the price will make or break this one... if it's too high I think it'll be rotting in Sideshows warehouse or end up on gift card. If the price is closer to Abigail Whistler/Black Widow, he may sell well.

I for sure want one though! Hopefully it's not too $$ or I can wait and get him cheaper.

I think the price will make or break this one... if it's too high I think it'll be rotting in Sideshows warehouse or end up on gift card. If the price is closer to Abigail Whistler/Black Widow, he may sell well.

:exactly: The figure roll in at $160 or less it stands a chance. The figure roll in $160+ forget about it.

This should be called Harry Osborn. The New Goblin name is so lame. lol.

I for sure want one though! Hopefully it's not too $$ or I can wait and get him cheaper.

With the light up board, I'm going to guess this will be on the high side of HT pricing.

Spider Man's figure is the "low" end one at $149.99 MSRP. I think we might be looking at $170-180 here unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back