Hot Toys Green Goblin? Harry Osborn?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slipknotpredator

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just saw this on FB site "Hot Toys Community"

Maybe its fake, dont know.

225700_164422923619706_138228759572456_413075_8349635_n.jpg

228771_128402507235809_100001981804689_193432_2614937_n.jpg

Last edited:
I'm thinking it's a Harry snowboarder goblin figure and the original Goblin helmet is just an included accessory.

:slap ..i know i'm going to buy this if it's Harry Goblin, i think i'm one of the few that actually liked that design ..waaay better then the Original Green Goblin from the first movie imo.

If this is legit, and if it is Harry, then it is an interesting strategy. Not only do they start with the worst movie of the series, but the first villain is the least desirable villain of the entire series.

Your joking right?:lol ..that's spiderman font and that's the green goblins helmet.( i suck at detecting sarcasm:slap)

Nah. I know the font is Spiderman otherwise I cannot make out anything else. It is green which makes one believe a goblin but the hint and pic :cuckoo: Besides I prefer Loki versus Harry..ick

It ain't Loki. . .sadly. I would almost definitely buy a Loki, and almost definitely will not buy a Harry Osbourne with funky armor and hoverboard.

It ain't Loki. . .sadly. I would almost definitely buy a Loki, and almost definitely will not buy a Harry Osbourne with funky armor and hoverboard.

:exactly: I 'might' be tempted if the hover board has a stand which resembles actual flight but that is a BIG MIGHT. I much rather have Loki as well his costume design is sweet.....

I wonder will he come with the burnt face? ..for the sake of anyone who want's to bash another Franco character i hope not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back