Hot Toys Green Goblin? Harry Osborn?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GAAAAAAAAAWD

sorry about that but damn i said this would be an awesome figure to have (even if the character wasn't that great).

Hope it's Harry.

I hope it's The Green Goblin. Hopefully they have been working on a head sculpt for Elias that could be tweaked a little for the Green Goblin. Harry would be a pass for sure!!!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0uMwUsa834"]YouTube - Goblin Bloggin'[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgLd26dxDRg"]YouTube - Goblin Bloggin': Guess Who's Back?[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PHV8v9Ovs"]YouTube - Goblin Bloggin': Resurrected[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUR8UJWvLPc"]YouTube - Goblin Bloggin': Doin' It Again[/ame]

Defoe FTW. Harry is lame.

Last edited:
I bet it's Harry Goblin with the Power Rangers villain mask from the first film as a display
Either way Goblin 1, or Goblin 2, both looks suck

wall-goblin.jpg

1272718472_green-goblin.jpg

Could have been even worse though
Page_t593_1_t700.jpg

"Well Hello Sailor"

Don't understand the hate for Dafoe Goblin. It's a very logical and realistic military design in a more 'real' world Spidey. You really expect a Halloween costume green goblin to not look stupid on the big screen?

I really hope it's Dafoe's goblin. He did the role justice. Captures the duality of the role perfectly.

Harry on the other hand is like some street punk on a snowboard.

Don't understand the hate for Dafoe Goblin. It's a very logical and realistic military design in a more 'real' world Spidey. You really expect a Halloween costume green goblin to not look stupid on the big screen?

"Logical and realistic":rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
..he look's like something from the bloody power rangers!:dunno:cuckoo:

greengoblin.jpg

Like this is better?

At least the movie suit looks like armour. Very similar to TDK suit I will add.

As for the helmet, they have to keep some aspect of the Goblin. I guess that is the best design that would work.

I never understand calling Harry Green Goblin cause he looked nothing like one.

Something i posted back in February

I think they will do the New Goblin. It might be the Abigail Whistler of 2011. Comes out of nowhere and surprises people.

It has the best potential out of the Spider-man 3 line due to the accessories and the headsculpts you could have.

You'd get -

removable mask
head sculpt w/o scars
head sculpt w/ scars
razor bats
pumpkin bombs
swords (which may light up)
goblin (skateboard) glider (which maybe even lights up!)
other weapons i've probably missed

Quite an awesome figure i think... but not one that i'd display with my Marvel figures... sort of on its own.

After writing that i really hope we get one now and soon :panic:

So pleased if this is fo' real!

If it is Harry, they could always use the head sculpt for a '127 Hours' figure w/ removable arm :)

Something i posted back in February

So pleased if this is fo' real!

Please let it not be Harry. It will be a horrible seller. Abigail is like some of the worst selling HT figure of last year. Sure it has lots of stuff but that's not what sells a figure. What sells a figure is really the appeal of the figure.

Sadly, Abigail is not a very interesting character from the worst blade movie and that turns off a lot of people.

Harry will be the same. A mediocre character from the worst Spider-man movie and most people will not be bothered.

To bad it's not Norman. Oh well, good news is i bet SM is getting ready to release soon. I think was it slated for June on their site.

This news will get squashed when they release news on the Symbiote suit version and Venom.

Hopefully Norman sometime in the future.

To bad it's a fake, clearly.
And I am very sorry for people who have been seduced by it.

But once the issue has risen again... Harry as Goblin from the nauseating third movie sucks big time :wave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back