Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one having issues getting the code cylinders into his little pockets? The ones on the left side go in fine but the right it’s like the little clips won’t fasten to the costume.

Great picture up there!

Am I the only one having issues getting the code cylinders into his little pockets? The ones on the left side go in fine but the right it’s like the little clips won’t fasten to the costume.

I couldn't get any of mine to "clip" onto the pocket's edge. They just rest there. Not enough space to 'clip' on.

I thought about cutting the space larger so that they will 'clip' on better.

Great picture up there!

I couldn't get any of mine to "clip" onto the pocket's edge. They just rest there. Not enough space to 'clip' on.

I thought about cutting the space larger so that they will 'clip' on better.
It’s weird because the other side they go in fine. It’s almost like there’s extra fabric there or it’s bunched up. I’ve tried adjusting it but they won’t go in all the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s weird because the other side they go in fine. It’s almost like there’s extra fabric there or it’s bunched up. I’ve tried adjusting it but they won’t go in all the way.

I think that was highlighted in one of the reviews as well. So you're not the only one.

Great deal on the 2-pack if you use the PSPRING20 coupon code on eBay for 20% off

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great looking display, and an even better looking Vader.

Mine are the same. The ones on his left side seem to seat properly, but his right side ones don't want to seem to seat all the way and stick straight up rather than at a slight angle, flush with the slightly angled shoulder seam.

For now, going with the hands-behind-the-back pose; what a great HS!

IMG_9825.JPG

What else can you use the coupon on?

Pretty much everything (if you are in the US I think). Can only be used once, but you can add multiple items to your cart and have it apply to them (even if different sellers). Ends tonight - so be quick. Max of $100 off.

There should be info on the main page.

7f67f11e0158800dcd074e0c1384fb8d.jpg

One thing that bothers me about the stands is the exterior nutsack. Let’s try it without a stand.

Great deal on the 2-pack if you use the PSPRING20 coupon code on eBay for 20% off

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks for the great idea! I had this on pre-order at BBTS but cancelled a few days ago because I only want the Vader and had second thoughts over the price. Using the coupon I just snagged a set for $375 shipped!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the great idea! I had this on pre-order at BBTS but cancelled a few days ago because I only want the Vader and had second thoughts over the price. Using the coupon I just snagged a set for $375 shipped!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Awesome! Glad I could help!

Imagine if they could somehow scale the stitching to 1/6th scale. That would solve so many issues.

Rather than using actual thread you think by using invisible thread to hold the clothes and make up fake skinny threads for decorative purposes work?

Back