Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ll have this and Hoth Leia in my hands tomorrow. (Well, actually, later today). Very excited. Hope I avoided the blue dot fiasco.

When's your review?

Absolutely amazing figure, isn't it? Even though its so simple. Maybe that's what makes it work so well.

My favourite figures tend to be simple -- I think it scales well. I often hear reviewers gushing about detail, and executing it well at 1/6 scale is indeed impressive, but can read as too visually busy and fussy for my taste.

Awesome picture Matrix. I need a Tusken Raider bad!

I got Tarkin yesterday and took a quick shot of him today having lunch at Jabba's. I also posted this in the Jabba thread.

Stickman Jabba_GMT.jpg

The way it was going, I never thought I'd see the day I'd have Tarkin on the shelf. And this is TRULY Tarkin on the shelf! Haven't had time to dissect the new/old Vader yet, I can't stop looking at the Moff!

Took this earlier tonight... "You may fire when ready."

That is a cracking pic Comatoast! :rock So much win!!! :yess:

The dark side...

Cool display! :clap

Awesome picture Matrix. I need a Tusken Raider bad!

I got Tarkin yesterday and took a quick shot of him today having lunch at Jabba's. I also posted this in the Jabba thread.

:lol Love this pic too! Just so much awesomeness in this thread atm!! :rock

d5b10aebd08e6af7ab980aa5a666caf8.jpg

I have to think of a pose I would like to look at for a while but for now the likeness and uniform speaks for itself.

Back