Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I hear the cafeteria is serving lasagna today...."

413803181.jpg

Really a great set. Just so great together.

No photoshop other than levels :)

For those of you that got the two pack, are you having any trouble getting the pegs in/out of the glove on the Vader hands? I'm been trying to get the wrist pegs in a glove for 45 minutes and I'm pretty sure I have no nerve cells left in any of my finger tips at this point. I'm so frustrated I almost regret buying this. Does anyone have any tips?

Yeah, I'm trying that now. My fingers couldn't take anymore haha. I was afraid of snapping the peg on the joint with the pliers but they seem pretty sturdy.

just opened my 2pack and 3 vaders popped out! j/k... tarkin consensus is the same, very rad. new vader is okay out of the box, might tweak it a little.

25812871077_61d1a38549_b.jpg

Looks like Tarkin the hobbit in that pic.

Yeah, I'm trying that now. My fingers couldn't take anymore haha. I was afraid of snapping the peg on the joint with the pliers but they seem pretty sturdy.

Save yourself the trouble and buy a bunch of spare pegs. No reason to regret the purchase. ToyAnxiety should have some spare ones from some other HT figure for cheap.

Last edited:
Even though I stated before that I can't really say one is better than the other stock because both contain better parts than the other, at the same time, my eye still goes to the original one whenever I see them both side by side. I think it's mostly because of the sculpt, shoulder armor (still inaccurate, but it still looks a bit more accurate stock) and the chest box.

Is that little round metallic silver disc on the belt just to the left (from Vader's perspective) of the buckle accurate?

Back