Hot Toys Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll settle with the rescue version and hero suit I've already got. Goes without saying his modern suit is an instant buy for my separate Avengers collection :)

Funny, but I think this shows that the intentionally goofy USO Cap looks less goofy, in fact, than the unintentionally goofy Avengers Cap:

I really like this figure but I wish they would use this version of Capt's face under the cowl. I think it looks the most like Evans then anything we have seen.

sdcc2012_sideshow_hottoys_27.jpg
IMG_4646.jpg
I'll be getting both, though.

What's up with all the lines and zippers on Nu Cap's outfit? Did Jim Lee design him or something?

Funny, but I think this shows that the intentionally goofy USO Cap looks less goofy, in fact, than the unintentionally goofy Avengers Cap:

I'll be getting both, though.

What's up with all the lines and zippers on Nu Cap's outfit? Did Jim Lee design him or something?

:clap:clap:exactly::exactly:
Thats kinda poetic. And very true about this and all the marvel movie figures. Although I am a bigger fan of Marvel over DC, the nolan BM movies bring a realism to superhero movies. At least as real as possible without men wearing tights.

And I TOO will be getting both. As well as Rescue Cap who was just shipped and is on its way to me.

The only Cap figures I'm interested in are TA and TFA versions. 2 is enough for me and those 2 are the best of the bunch IMO.

2 out of 169. WOW!

Do I need to quote prices of what the other 150 HT that fall into that category I mentioned?

With all of Hot Toy's re-releases, alot of these jacked up prices have been taking huge hits..which I personally love to see. I just saw a DX02 Batman in the sales thread for $200 OBO..a month ago..$650 firm.

:goodpost: I feel the same, although I'm really on the fence for the rescue version. I'd like the headsculpt to go with my TA version.

Check eBay for individual pieces. There are sellers that sell accessories and HT parts. You may get lucky and find the head FS by itself.

I'm still on the fence with this figure. I go back and forth everyday. I suppose the price will help with my decision.

268217_400508343344495_1314273227_n.jpg

526631_400508313344498_693398722_n.jpg

179130_400508330011163_1639166757_n.jpg

268269_400508353344494_1078784692_n.jpg

527140_400508363344493_1201425226_n.jpg

I reckon this is still a way off hence the lack of anything extra from when it was shown at SDCC. Need at the very least a saluting hand

That mask bugs the hell out of me. Looks like it's poorly put together. By the way, I guess no headsculpt with this one eh? At first I even thought the cowl/mask was removable, but it's clearly glue to the head.

:gah:Still feel the same on what HT did and made individual figures of this and Rescue Cap. But they already knew that most of us freaks will still buy it.:gah::gah::gah:

Back