Hot Toys Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tracker is being sold here at around $90, Odin at $80-85 :lol

In all seriousness- Where are you seeing Odin for $80?! I would totally snag a second for a buddy at that price!

Sallah

No kidding! I'd buy him for that price too since I don't have him yet!

I would love to have Odin for that price, That is pretty much giving it away.

So where is this magic place???, I'll buy it today.

:stick

:impatient:

Nice pics there theJosh. I think he looks swell, though the Superman bulky shoulders would be a nice touch I think. Surely Evans was at least as "swoll" as Chris Reeve was.

Thank ya sir. I wouldn't be shocked if they changed out bodies when it ships. He does need to be a bit bigger.

IMG_4646.jpg

I like this pic, Josh. I think you can really see Evans here. He's kinda got that "every man" look about his face so without any real distinguishing features I can see where people wouldn't think HT did a good job on the sculpt...but they did.

I really like this figure but I wish they would use this version of Capt's face under the cowl. I think it looks the most like Evans then anything we have seen.

sdcc2012_sideshow_hottoys_27.jpg
IMG_4646.jpg

I have to agree... I think the scowl is a better face for the rescue version... He's all smiles with this suit on. There isn't one with a smile either and given his nature, it would have been a nice change.

I want this version of Cap, but decided that no smile means no purchase.

Now I can understand including an alternate serious head for those who view this as a stand-in for the comicbook version, but this version of Cap from the film is decidedly not meant to be serious.

I want this version of Cap, but decided that no smile means no purchase.

Now I can understand including an alternate serious head for those who view this as a stand-in for the comicbook version, but this version of Cap from the film is decidedly not meant to be serious.

I couldn't of said it better. The expression ruins this toy as well as not having an alternate hand to salute with. This idea has so much potential which is simply not being utilized. :monkey2

when will this be up for preorder?

Could be months yet, for example the Iron Mongor was shown at last years SDCC but the actual PO didn't come till September. Another example would be the Black Suit Spiderman and that didn't go up for PO till December!!

Looks pretty cool but easy pass for me. Congrats to those who have been waiting for this one.

Don't tell me that HT is going to make 10 diferent Cap A, just like they did to Ironman. For example battle damage Cap A, Stealth Cap A, Secret Project Cap A, Cap A version 2.0 blah blah blah... so on and so forth.

Back