Hot toys godfather sculpt photo !.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is absolutely amazing! HT has topped BR Joker IMHO, maybe even their IM line. Especially since the chair is included.

godfather.jpg

A thing of beauty :monkey2 A MUST HAVE!!

unreal! i'm just completely blown away with the master skills of Hot Toys. I can't even imagine what they are able to do 4 years from now...

That is badass! The chair is such a cool touch, so its kind of like getting the Cinamaquette in 1/6 form :rock

Just when you think that a Godfather mixed in with Terminators and Rambos would clash they throw in an ef'n amazing chair! My God Hot Toys! You always find ways to wow the hell outta me!

This is a no brainer must buy for me, I LOVE The Godfather 1 & 2! AWESOMENESS!

everyone seems to have missed this detail:

Get shocked and be impressed by our life-like Godfather figurine... - Ladies and Gentlemen, please clap your hands and welcome our Godfather - Don Vito Corleone......This is NOT a movie still, NOT a waxwork, but a 1/6th scale collectible figure! Today, Hot Toys and Sideshow Collectibles proudly present the 1/6th scale Don Vito Corleone collectible figure from The Godfather movie. This movie has been ranked / voted by most of the Medias as the Greatest Films Ever in the past 10 years! This project is very meaningful to us, because it's our great pleasure to produce the memorable character - The Godfather with authentic Marlon Brando's likeness, and brought to you in perfect 1/6th scale! We also have 4 artists worked on this project, as we cannot make any single mistake on him. Besides of the figure itself, bonus will be added for our lovely fans - it will be Don Vito's chair! Let's take a closer look on this preview picture, and glue your eyes on our future newsletter to grab the rest. (Physical prototype will be out very soon!)

a joint collaboration?.......hopefully they do this again for future licences

everyone seems to have missed this detail:
a joint collaboration?.......hopefully they do this again for future licences

Nah, it was discussed earlier. They've also done this with Hellboy II. Not to mention the collaboration on the short and armored body.

I think that Sideshow is the license holder, but HT makes the figure. Not quite the same kind of deal as the collaboration.

Back