Hot toys godfather sculpt photo !.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew they done the prometheus but didn't know they produced figs together, they need to get the bladerunner licences then

My guess is that they (Sideshow) had nothing to do with this figure other than sharing their license. Sideshow produced the PF and HT's the figure. I think HT's was referring to Sideshow distributing it.

My guess is that they (Sideshow) had nothing to do with this figure other than sharing their license. Sideshow produced the PF and HT's the figure. I think HT's was referring to Sideshow distributing it.

c'mon guys let me bow out gracefully without looking a total idiot :lol

This piece looks amazing. I been a SS collector since day one, but HT is putting them to shame. This kills the PF. When is this up for PO?

godfather.jpg

holy ^^^^ this piece looks amazing, Hot Toys :rock

Okay so it's officially announced as a licenesed "Godfather" figure so someone post the original picture that was released that shows the whole figure. I've lost it from my computer.

That picture was a pre-prototype pic not meant for public exposure. It's not supposed to be out there at all.

Just to clarify some of the above - the Prometheus was not a collaboration between HT and SSC -- it was all SSC. The hobbit and armor bodies were a collaboration.

This figure is made through SSC's Godfather license - and SSC will be the distributor.

By any standards this is an astonishing figure. Figures of this quality are going to make PF figures and statues look like a waste of money.

I wonder if it'll have any padding or whatever to suggest Brando's bulk? I can't work out if it's bulkier than the average figure or if it's just been artfully posed to suggest bulk.

I sure will want to see how Enterbay top this one. They really dropped the ball on this one. Although the first to announced the Godfather license, HT beat them to the punch with a prototype first and surely the release date. I predict we will see this by May.

By any standards this is an astonishing figure. Figures of this quality are going to make PF figures and statues look like a waste of money.

I wonder if it'll have any padding or whatever to suggest Brando's bulk? I can't work out if it's bulkier than the average figure or if it's just been artfully posed to suggest bulk.

I would guess padding... don't know if HT has done it on any past figures, but its been done by Sideshow and others.

HT's used a pad on the Jor-El figure, pics can be seen in the specific thread (didn't feel like hunting the pic down though :D)

Edit: noisetrigger beat me to the punch!

Back