Hot toys godfather sculpt photo !.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is indeed very cool that they've aquired the "Godfather" license but nowhere in the paragraph did it mention anything more than Brando as Vito. I mean I think there is still a very good chance this is the only figure we'll see in the entire line.

Don't get me wrong i'll do a back flip if they announce Michael and young Vito, this would be a DREAM come true for me! I have yet to ever see a ligitimate Pacino or DeNiro sculpt made.

This is indeed very cool that they've aquired the "Godfather" license but nowhere in the paragraph did it mention anything more than Brando as Vito. I mean I think there is still a very good chance this is the only figure we'll see in the entire line.

Don't get me wrong i'll do a back flip if they announce Michael and young Vito, this would be a DREAM come true for me! I have yet to ever see a ligitimate Pacino or DeNiro sculpt made.

Xenoviper had some great looking Pacinos on ebay a day or two ago.

You're probably right, but hey let a fella dream a little!

Okay so it's officially announced as a licenesed "Godfather" figure so someone post the original picture that was released that shows the whole figure. I've lost it from my computer.

Are you sure Dave won't drop kick my ass over it?

In the other thread he said we couldn't because it may not be a licensed "Godfather" figure so we couldn't post it. Last night it was announced in Sideshows newsletter that it is a "Godfather" figure, so I don't see why it would matter now. I guess we can wait to get word from him.

In the other thread he said we couldn't because it may not be a licensed "Godfather" figure so we couldn't post it. Last night it was announced in Sideshows newsletter that it is a "Godfather" figure, so I don't see why it would matter now. I guess we can wait to get word from him.

I would just wait, he mentioned that it wasn't an "official" pic.

godfather.jpg

If we get the chair, that will be top the figure off!!

Looking at it tho it looks too fine to be included, you see the details on it!

According to HT newsletter, we will be indeed getting a chair!!!

I am so getting this.

From the newsletter

Get shocked and be impressed by our life-like Godfather figurine... - Ladies and Gentlemen, please clap your hands and welcome our Godfather - Don Vito Corleone......This is NOT a movie still, NOT a waxwork, but a 1/6th scale collectible figure! Today, Hot Toys and Sideshow Collectibles proudly present the 1/6th scale Don Vito Corleone collectible figure from The Godfather movie. This movie has been ranked / voted by most of the Medias as the Greatest Films Ever in the past 10 years! This project is very meaningful to us, because it's our great pleasure to produce the memorable character - The Godfather with authentic Marlon Brando's likeness, and brought to you in perfect 1/6th scale! We also have 4 artists worked on this project, as we cannot make any single mistake on him. Besides of the figure itself, bonus will be added for our lovely fans - it will be Don Vito's chair! Let's take a closer look on this preview picture, and glue your eyes on our future newsletter to grab the rest. (Physical prototype will be out very soon!)

Awesome figure. I was hoping that this year would be collectible-free (and so I might actually be able to save some cash) but it looks like I'll need to pick this one up too. I'm not even a huge fan of the movie, but this looks too good to pass up.

Back