hot toys godfather or cop joker?? help!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which figure should i get??

• cop joker

Votes: 39 37.5%
  • godfather

Votes: 57 54.8%
  • niether

Votes: 8 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol Actually I haven't. I've never seen Terminator 2, Aliens, The Shawshank Redemption, or Pulp Fiction either.

They're all on my list of things to watch though.

why are you even alive ??.

You haven't seen terminator 2 , aliens , the shawshank redemption or pulp fiction !??!> :google:google:google:google
WTF !!!.:lol

why are you even alive ??.

You haven't seen terminator 2 , aliens , the shawshank redemption or pulp fiction !??!> :google:google:google:google
WTF !!!.:lol

:lol Yeah I have some catching up to do. There are a lot of other classics I haven't seen either, but I can't remember them right now.

:lol Yeah I have some catching up to do. There are a lot of other classics I haven't seen either, but I can't remember them right now.

terminator 2 first man , then aliens , then pulp , then shawshank as a non action movie to finish it off. :D

Sad thing is after these 4 theres probably going to be about 1000 more collectibles to add to your wish list. :lol

Sad thing is after these 4 theres probably going to be about 1000 more collectibles to add to your wish list. :lol

:rotfl I know that is true. Part of the reason I want to watch the Godfather is so that I can get the Hot Toys figure because it looks that damn good. After T2 I know I'm going to be hunting down one of those Hot Toys Endos.

Back