hot toys godfather or cop joker?? help!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which figure should i get??

• cop joker

Votes: 39 37.5%
  • godfather

Votes: 57 54.8%
  • niether

Votes: 8 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Godfather by a mile. The quality of that thing will make it a centerpiece of any film figure collection. Not mention that Brando's Corleone is one of the most iconic characters ever committed to celluloid. The Cop Joker is just another variant of a character done twice already that was onscreen for two seconds.

thats true,but i have a good feeling about the cop joker once we have more pics,any idea when thats gonna happen?

my wallet detests me!

If you can't decide i'd assume you're a mediocre fan of Godfather? I would take this Vito over even an upgraded V1 Joker. Godfather X10!

I'd wait and see just what cop Joker comes with. He is supposed to come with some pretty must-have items if the rumors are true.

$0.02
The Godfather wins out, imo. The cop disguise Joker certainly isn't a definitive look for the character by any stretch while the Godfather is an iconic character amongst film and 1/6 figure fans alike.

i would buy the V1 Joker first as it is the ultimate Joker...how can someone own a Joker WITHOUT his purple clothes :confused:

Me because I could only have one and the sculpt on the BR joker is class. Plus I love the bank scene and loved his look in it, mask etc. For me one of my two favorite openings to a film, along with the blade club scene :chew

Anyway back on topic. If you love the godfather film then id pick brando over the cop joker.

Go with the Joker. It's a cool variation and once pics are up he'll be a must have.

Cop Joker - you do realize that it is highly likely that the Cop joker will come with a replacement more accurate purple coat and other accessories. To be fair the choice can't be made until the full details on this figure are known. But I am 100% confident there will be plenty of extras there to make it more than worthwhile.

Wait to see what V3 Joker comes with, if he comes with smiling sculpt, I would probably go for it. If not, I would def pick up the Brando over a less iconic, and very brief Joker disguise.

I never did understand the need for these kinds of threads. Just get what YOU like most...no one else can tell you what you like.

For me, not even an issue here! The movies are not even in the same league!!!!!!!
TDK was a rather OK movie but nothing that wants to make me watch it a second time. The Godfather, on the other hand is just a masterpiece!!!
Besides, I don't like it when figs are rehashed endlessly: Joker, Bank robber Joker, Cop Joker, probably Nurse Joker to squeeze even more money, so what's next? Poodle Joker, Granny Joker, Santa Claus Joker?

For me, not even an issue here! The movies are not even in the same league!!!!!!!
TDK was a rather OK movie but nothing that wants to make me watch it a second time. The Godfather, on the other hand is just a masterpiece!!!
Besides, I don't like it when figs are rehashed endlessly: Joker, Bank robber Joker, Cop Joker, probably Nurse Joker to squeeze even more money, so what's next? Poodle Joker, Granny Joker, Santa Claus Joker?

:lol:lol:lol:lol

As much as I love Dark Knight and HT's Jokers, I would pick The Don in a heartbeat if I could only get one.

Back