hot toys godfather or cop joker?? help!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which figure should i get??

• cop joker

Votes: 39 37.5%
  • godfather

Votes: 57 54.8%
  • niether

Votes: 8 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so guys,now that we have full spec pics of the cop joker,what do u think i should get-godfather or the joker?

Both provide great likeness to actors with Academy Award winning performances..I say get both if you can, but if not, get Brando who is more iconic..

the eb godfather's better than the ht one?

NO! unless EB changes its inferior body... HT Godfather is a lot cheaper and the sculpt is as good or even better.

Got both 24 figs and the body although adequate with Jack, just doesn't suit Palmer, who looked unpresidential to say the least..

NO! unless EB changes its inferior body... HT Godfather is a lot cheaper and the sculpt is as good or even better.

Got both 24 figs and the body although adequate with Jack, just doesn't suit Palmer, who looked unpresidential to say the least..
Does that mean you are saying the tru-type suits the portly Brando? :lol
I know your probably meaning articulation, but the Godfather hasn't the need for a tru-type and I am biased toward the Enterbay version myself.

Even so, I reckon for the purposes of this poll the Cop Joker is the better value for money, seeing it's virtually two figures for one.

I voted neither, save your money, if you need to deliberate about a figure you don't really need it. If you need a TDK joker variant wait for the nurse it's a more memorable sequence in the film.

If you don't have any Joker yet go with him. If you do have a Joker then go with Godfather.

Last edited:
That's what I said too. Just don't mention Enterbay. I mentioned it thrice and I think I got away with it. :lol

I'd personally go with Vito, but then, I'm a much bigger Godfather fan than a Batman/TDK fan.

if u have the spare cash why dont u just buy both! unlike some other people who barely has an income **sniff sniff

haha yeah true,when do u think the two figures are gonna be out?if there's a sufficient gap,i might be tempted to get the both of them

Back