• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Godfather Don Vito Corleone 12" 1:6 Figure Exclusive Edition with bonus desk and chair. - No Longer Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hot Toys Godfather Don Vito Corleone 12" 1:6 Figure Exclusive Edition with bonus desk and chair. - No Longer Available

Hot Toys Godfather Don Vito Corleone 12" 1:6 Figure Exclusive Edition with bonus desk and chair.

The box has a few sizable dings to it, but the figure itself is mint and complete (no missing rose here). He has been in the sitting position since I got him, but since the figures made during this era are prone to fragile, breaking knee joints, I will also be including a set of legs from the knee down from a newer batch of bodies should the knees need replacing.

This is the exclusive edition with the hat. Also included are a very nicely made desk made out of real wood and complete with opening drawers. A visitor's chair is also included should any of your figures desire to have an appointment with the Don.

The shipping is just an estimate. The art box is very large and heavy. If you are SERIOUS about buying, I can get you an estimate. But unless you've got the money ready, you aren't a serious buyer. Don't waste my time, please.

Any questions at all, feel free to contact me. No international buyers at this time due to shipping costs and insurance imitations.

List Date: 4/25/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Hot Toys Godfather Don Vito Corleone 12" 1:6 Figure Exclusive Edition with bonus desk and chair.
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
sideshowcollectors-com

Back