Hot Toys Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HittriX

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Why not make a line from Game of Thrones? It's a very populair show (and books) with alot of fans , i don't get why no big company is making them ,i'm sure they would sell well.

I think Dark Horse has the rights to making merchandise, last I heard.

I can't imagine HT picking up yet another license, they have so much on as it is.

I think Dark Horse has the rights to making merchandise, last I heard.

I can't imagine HT picking up yet another license, they have so much on as it is.

I'm pretty sure you right about Dark Horse having exclusive rights for merchandise.

Dark Horse has actually already released some items from Game of Thrones. They arent super amazing looking, but not too bad.

If Dark Horse relinquished their rights for Game of Thrones, I wouldnt imagine HT doing these with all that they are already doing. I would love for SSC to get it ( Maquettes please!), although I doubt that will happen either : (

Yeah Game of Thrones is a no brainer, they could do horses and jousting gear. Have all their shield crest and weapons. Lots of characters to start out with and baddies. I would buy those:goodpost:

Back