Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Film was alright in general. Waaay better then the first tho. Damn you Hot Toys for not making Jinx and the Commander :gah:

:goodpost: haven't seen this yet, but I'm a huge Jinx fan and I actually love the fact that CC's helm looks like a Cobra. From the commercials, these are the two I would want to see made.

Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

:goodpost: haven't seen this yet, but I'm a huge Jinx fan and I actually love the fact that CC's helm looks like a Cobra. From the commercials, these are the two I would want to see made.

Yep! Same here, would love a Jinx and CC figure from this movie. CC and Cobra altogether were my favorite parts of the film. When/if you do see it, there is a part that I think you'll like regarding CCs helmet.

Yep! Same here, would love a Jinx and CC figure from this movie. CC and Cobra altogether were my favorite parts of the film. When/if you do see it, there is a part that I think you'll like regarding CCs helmet.

Was actually planning to go today, but instead I'm spending an awesome weekend passing a stone. :monkey2

Haven't seen the film yet, nor that I probably will until the blu ray hits, but I love HT's so I probably will get Snake and Storm Shadow. If they make a Roadblock figure, probably make it into a custom Rock figure.

I actually think it would be cool if they inducted Dwayne Johnson as an official Joe, much like they did with Slaughter and Perry in the 80s. Hell, hes even already got a cool codename : RoadRock.

I actually think it would be cool if they inducted Dwayne Johnson as an official Joe, much like they did with Slaughter and Perry in the 80s. Hell, hes even already got a cool codename : RoadRock.

:goodpost:

Yes Sir! Sounds likea great idea. RoadRock would be a perfect fit. If there can be a Psyche-Out there can be a RoadRock

Movie was great. I was glad to see G.I. JOE finally get a decent treatment.

Movie was great. I was glad to see G.I. JOE finally get a decent treatment.

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Was actually planning to go today, but instead I'm spending an awesome weekend passing a stone. :monkey2

First one? I passed one a week after my 25th birthday. Fu(king sucks.

Anyhow, I saw Retaliation this afternoon. I enjoyed it, but only because I was already resigned to the fact that any source material was gonna be thrown out the window. It was a stupid fun action film.

But I just don't see how you can kill off so many key characters? I hate to spoil it, but you're gonna irritate some oldschool fans when you kill off Duke, Destro, Firefly, and Zartan (even the ****ty film version). And with Baroness nowhere to be found, they've essentially eliminated a quintessential Joe character as well as the majority of the key Cobra baddies.

I did appreciate the vehicles: very early cartoon Joe. But if Firefly was given one more opportunity to pull his mask off in the middle of fight I might have walked. LOL!! I'm kidding, but it's stuff like that that makes it clear that the folks that make these movies don't even bother with the lore. The waste of a character that was Zartan just furthers that thought.

Last edited:

:goodpost::clap

Very well said! This is EXACTLY how I feel about the movies. While I do enjoy them for what they are, you sum up my feelings all to well!

Thanks bro.

I saw the film last night. I enjoyed it. It isn't Citizen Kane or The Godfather, but it works in it's own way. And even with all the main character deaths, I don't rule anyone out. No explanation is given as to how Storm Shadow survived a sword to the chest and falling into the Artic Ocean, several hundreds of feet below the surface. I only have 2 real complaints. The action was filmed too close to accurately see everything. And Cobra Commander springs for the awesome briefcase with foldout flat screen display, but was too cheap to spring for the combination lock. It's that level of forethought that puts Cobra on par with the Empire.

:exactly: They looked closest to the original! Except when Jinx was in yellow & black but I take it as homage to Bruce Lee :)

I'm still getting the SE & SS. Thought it was a great take on the characters in the modern age.

Wow. I guess I'll just wait for the download, huh. LOL

Also, Walt Goggins' prison warden character totally saves the world. :p

OMG :lol how the hell did I forget about him in my review.

Whenever he was talking, I was like..can we just get to the part where he gets killed... :lol

beautiful figure!!!:bunnydanc

:exactly: They looked closest to the original! Except when Jinx was in yellow & black but I take it as homage to Bruce Lee :)

I'm still getting the SE & SS. Thought it was a great take on the characters in the modern age.

It had more to do with being able to tell her apart from the red ninjas :lol

SE and SS have better scenes too this time :rock.

..and even though Storm Shadow wore the same thing, his character
had a good overhaul.

Back