Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

and again...he loved Rise of Crap...it doesn't matter what he says
He specifically mentioned that in this movie, there is no sinking ice. ;)

Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Okay, so here's a review of the movie. I think this could somehow free our minds of some doubts.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/mike...eview_b_2927283.html?utm_hp_ref=entertainment

Another revisionist prick who even goes so far as to make it sound like this would have been even better if they could have fully torn away from the supposedly horrible movie that is "Rise", yet this guy gave Rise of Cobra good reviews when it came out.

I really want a review from someone who called Rise a piece of crap when they saw it, not someone who gave it a good review, but after the community spanked them for liking it, THEN they decided they didn't like it. :lol

Last edited:

Another revisionist prick who even goes so far as to make it sound like this would have been even better if they could have fully torn away from the supposedly horrible movie that is "Rise", yet this guy gave Rise of Cobra good reviews when it came out.

I really want a review from someone who called Rise a piece of crap when they saw it, not someone who gave it a good review, but after the community spanked them for liking it, THEN they decided they didn't like it. :lol

REALLY? Should've done further research on the reviewer. Had I known I would've taken his words with more salt.

And knowing indeed is half the battle :lol

REALLY? Should've done further research on the reviewer. Had I known I would've taken his words with more salt.

And knowing indeed is half the battle :lol

:lol
Yeah, he raises good points, but he definitely is a bit off. He recently did an article on why The Hunger Games is the new Star Wars. :thud:

:lol
Yeah, he raises good points, but he definitely is a bit off. He recently did an article on why The Hunger Games is the new Star Wars. :thud:

:lol:rotfl:lol

..and I even thought about reading his review of Retaliation.

I just got back from seeing an early showing of the new Joe movie. Now I am even more excited to get this figure. The movie was fun and 100 times better than the first one (which I hated). I will be getting all the joes HT put out.

Snake Eyes needs two of those submachine guns. Just saw it too, and thought exactly the opposite. Hated this one, loved the first.

Snake Eyes & Stormshadow do look cool though. And it was fun seeing all the vehicles.

If someone liked the first one more then Retaliation must really really really suck. Like Power Rangers level of suck.

Yea. The Power Ranger level is when you scraped through the bottom of the barrel, past the Medicon Layer and into the Earth.

Yea. The Power Ranger level is when you scraped through the bottom of the barrel, past the Medicon Layer and into the Earth.
--

WOW.

That does really suck.

I learned something new today and now I know and knowing is half the battle.

GI JOE!

If someone liked the first one more than this one then they don't have much taste in movies. The first had a very Power Rangers level of suck. The second however was fun entertainment that showed at least some respect for the characters.

He looks way more streamlined in the movie. I guess we'll see what happens with this figure when it comes out.

Snake Eyes looked like a Black Ninja Turtle in the Movie

I wonder if we can swap the pants for something that looks sleeker.

If someone liked the first one more then Retaliation must really really really suck. Like Power Rangers level of suck.
I've not watched a whole Power Rangers episode, but I'm pretty sure some crappy Japanese giant robot action, haphazardly converted into an English language variant would be many times superior than the crusty and vomitous film known as "Rise of Cobra."

Snake Eyes looked like a Black Ninja Turtle in the Movie
You figure that would be a difficult conversion for the figure? I pre-ordered Snake Eyes after your post so I can try this :yess:

I'm eagerly awaiting the films release.....

SO that it will show up on torrent sites.

I'm eagerly awaiting the films release.....

SO that it will show up on torrent sites.

do you know of a good one? I am tired of wasting money on shoddy films

piratebay.se

there are others, but piratebay just links to more or less all of them.

additionaly, h33t.com isn't bad

Back