Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Wow, you can PO up to 6 of these guys from Sideshow. Must be a fair few being made?

Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

I know with HT and likenesses lately, he'll wind up looking just like Tito Santana, but SOOOOO DOWN for a Mexican-looking Roadblock w/Samoan tats! :yess:
If I can't pose him doing the "flying tamale" then this is a total pass. Hopefully the Willis bears a resemblance to Rick Martel :pray:

My chief complaint is this. GI Joe was a huge part of so many peoples childhood. Hollywood completely ignored the source material in hopes of cashing in on what ever crowd that abomination of a movie was suppose to draw.

Retaliation does look to be a better movie, and God I hope it is. It bothers me that people go bananas over this hot toys release, when the ssc line hasn't gotten much attention from some of the same people drooling over this.

I kid that the SSC line is dead. I pray that it isn't, if all we have left is hot toys figures from this yet to be seen ” partially rewritten” movie. I will be very sad.

For those who are truly excited about this figure. congrats.

I will always prefer my Joes Tatumless. :lol

took the words right out my mouth

Cool, the SSC coupon helped nicely. Pre ordered :yess:

50 mil in US = close to or over 100 mil California dollars? :lol

Given the new tax increase, that's way backwards. :lol

If I can't pose him doing the "flying tamale" then this is a total pass. Hopefully the Willis bears a resemblance to Rick Martel :pray:

Nah, he'll probably wind up looking like Andrew Zimmern from Bizarre Foods. :lol

25146.jpg

I'm def down for a BW Colton and Rock Roadblock.

I bashed a bruce willis colton about a year ago when the movie was annouced and then later pulled so I will get SE, SS, and the rock block and call it:)

Captain%20America%20understood%20that%20reference.gif

I'd get storm shadow and cobra commander but no interest in Colton or roadblock
Would be cool if they did the roc baroness unless she makes an appearance in retalliation

This figure looks pretty damn cool, way better than the look the first movie went with. Is is worth almost $200 though? I am pretty much at the point now though where I think I wont buy any, I canceled all Avengers. I just get away from the boards here for a while and don't really care about the figures. I have so many other things to buy and these are getting so high in prices. I really have been on the fence lately about "to buy or not to buy" and felt relieved after canceling, does anyone else ever find this is just a phase off and on and not really worth the expense?

wow I don't even like G I Joe but this thing looks considerably cool

I was thinking that this would be the first G.I. Joe figure that I would order from Sideshow, but the price... Really?

Made the decision to preorder this figure - first GI Joe figure from HT and always loved Snakes. Oh and used the coupon code, even better!

I was thinking that this would be the first G.I. Joe figure that I would order from Sideshow, but the price... Really?

Sorry to say this this but, its just gotta worst from here, its getting really ridiculous with these high prices, but there is nothing we can do, you know times are tough when plastic figures cost more than electronic devices :(

Hope it works for you AW177 as I read the fine print on the coupon code as follows:

"NEWYEAR13 cannot be applied to select items that became available for Pre-Order from December 20th, 2012 through January 3rd, 2013" :gah:

The coupon took off the money though...hmmm.

But if you read the full terms:

"NEWYEAR13 cannot be applied to select items that became available for Pre-Order from December 20th, 2012 through January 3rd, 2013, including the Scar Predator Sixth Scale Figure (item #902001), Red Angel Comiquette (item #2001182), Yoda Jedi Master Sixth Scale Figure (item #1001161 and #100116), and Conan the Barbarian: Fury of the Beast Diorama (item #2000491 and #200049) ."

Doesn't list Snakes, so should be all good.

It said coupon not for 'select' items, it's worked for now so we'll see.

You can ask. Their customer service is better then Sideshow on my opinion. I asked SSC if DX12 would be available for Flex again and "Kathy" said, and I quote, "I have no idea, good question."

Back