Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Per hot toys facebook:

After our launch of the Snake Eyes collectible last week, some fans may wish to have more collectibles of different characters from the upcoming G.I. Joe Retaliation movie. Good news for fans - we are going to launch the collectible figures of Joe Colton, Roadblock and Storm Shadow featuring the likeness of talents.

More collectibles from this movie are coming soon! Stay tuned!

Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Exactly. Like I said before I've owned six different SSC Joes and was a huge fan of it growing up... but some folks on here think because you enjoy something new or you're not posting 15 posts an hour for 12 hours a day to get your post count up (which doesn't increase your cool factor or ***** size FYI) that your opinion doesn't hold weight and you're not a true fan.

So I'm a "newb" (what a moronic term regardless) because I enjoy something new... yet grew up on RAH and owned SSC Joes. Oxymoron. :horror

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Amen!!

Per hot toys facebook:

Thanks for providing that info... but thats been posted a few times.

Not complaining, just pointing it out. Now people don't have to root through 15 pages to get info.

I've often thought forum threads ought to have a sticky post within the thread so info can be visible on each page.

Ordered one from SSC. Used reward points so I got a decent deal.

Ordered i like it enough

Ordered :yess:

Honestly, there is so much hostility on this forum. Let people order what they want if they like it. And don't assume that somebody is new at this just because they joined 2 months ago or they don't have 50,000 posts.

On the same note, let people post what they want if they DON'T like it.

Funny thing, I actually DO! All I'm saying is that I have a feeling this will be rather easy to get down the road. Mainly because I don't think Retaliation will be some kind of monster hit like Nolan's Batflicks or the Avengers.

I'm pretty sure I will like it, though - I actually liked RoC, even - which is why I might pick this up down the road.

And who cares about the "newb" comments? Are we really that sensitive?

I'm pretty sure I included a little ;) each time I said it. At any rate, it certainly seems to be the case that there are a lot of people posting here who don't usually post in the Joe section - why take such offense?

Last edited:

At any rate, it certainly seems to be the case that there are a lot of people posting here who don't usually post in the Joe section - why take such offense?

:lecture:exactly::lecture
Amen brotha

Funny thing, I actually DO! All I'm saying is that I have a feeling this will be rather easy to get down the road. Mainly because I don't think Retaliation will be some kind of monster hit like Nolan's Batflicks or the Avengers.

I'm pretty sure I will like it, though - I actually liked RoC, even - which is why I might pick this up down the road.

And who cares about the "newb" comments? Are we really that senstive?

I'm pretty sure I included a little ;) each time I said it. At any rate, it certainly seems to be the case that there are a lot of people posting here who don't usually post in the Joe section - why take such offense?

It's fine to post what you like. The "newb" comments are just annoying. I didn't take any offense. It's all good :)

Ok, point given to the outfit complexity but I'm sure an actor's likeness plays into the price of the ones with portraits (Widow, Renner, etc). So without a complicated likeness to get down right I'm just confused how this is more than Black Widow. He is the same price as Bane and clearly The Dark Knight Rises will overshadow this particular film.

I think my theory of Hot Toys anticipating that this movie won't produce as much revenue for them... so they are going to charge more to make up for it.

While I think the first part is true, I have a simpler theory compared to yours, DocTroy:

Black Widow and Bane's prices are SO 2012, as per Hot Toys standards.

That makes me sad that I might not be able to afford the Rock as Roadblock figure which I want. :dunno

Got him on pre-order. Ended up only costing me $100 thanks to my reward points.

Stating the fact - yes, fact - that there are newbs in this section isn't necessarily disparaging. :)

But RAH or not, if Retaliation isn't a bit hit, I don't see this figure being a big hit... even then, who knows?

But like I said, it IS nice. :)

Serious newb question: Has there been any figure that sold well for HT though based from a movie/license that flopped?

The Rock and Storm Shadow were obvious. I'm surprised they'd did a Joe Colton though. They've had several shots to make Willis, why now? Wile it would be nice to have a HT Willis head, I'd much rather have Cobra Commander from figure point of view. I'm surprised they're going that in though!

The colton figure would be nice. i wont be buying any of these figures because I'm streamlining. But a good HT Willis would be great to see.

They're going to make Disguise Zartan President. He's a winner.

I'm of course joking.

The colton figure would be nice. i wont be buying any of these figures because I'm streamlining. But a good HT Willis would be great to see.

A Willis sculpt would sell like crazy just for the customs alone :lol

Back